Posted on 2019-08-14, by everest555.
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz
Language: English + VTT | Size: 935 MB | Duration: 5 hours
Students need to have downloaded Scrivener writing software either on Windows or Mac.
(This course covers both Windows and Mac versions of Scrivener from before Scrivener 3.)
Do you want to know how to use Scrivener to fulfill your writing dreams? Well Scrivener is not nearly as hard to learn as you have been lead to believe. I highly recommend binge watching the first four hours so that you have a good understanding of what Scrivener is capable of.
The first section will take you on a complete walkthrough of how Scrivener works with plenty of real examples, a thorough explanation of the regions of the user interface and arrows pointing directly at the buttons mentioned in the transcript making it easy to find them.
Once you know the basics you can go back, dig in to the Scrivener features that suit your writing style best and start creating your awesome content. If you forget how to use a Scrivener feature you can pop back and watch its clearly labeled lecture again.
Once your project is underway you can go on to investigate some really cool Scrivener features that you don't necessarily need - but are fun to use - like customizing your work spaces, importing from mind map software or backing up and storing your projects to Dropbox in the cloud.
Here's what an early reviewer had to say:
Melinda Kraft - "I learned several new things that are already helping me to make my project better organized and efficient and has given me some ideas on how I can be more creative in the process. I've watched a lot of online training videos, and Karen's is among the best. She clearly illustrates the differences between Windows and Mac versions. And where she elects to save information for later in the course, or leave it out altogether, she tells you why. Highly recommended!"
Who this course is for:
Anyone wishing to learn how to use Scrivener writing software to write:
A novel or a series, non fiction books, a dissertation or a research proposal
Any kind of transcript for movies, gaming development or even their own videos that they plan to use here on Udemy or share to social media sites
And of course anyone gathering research and writing a blog
Also useful for Internet Marketers who want to organize their whole campaign from sales letters to scheduled emails
- Ebooks list page : 41124
- 2019-02-04HOW TO WRITE A BOOK HOW TO SELF PUBLISH A BOOK SELL BOOKS TUTORIAL COMPRISED
- 2018-07-15Your First Novel A Top Agent and a Published Author Show You How to Write Your Book, 2nd Revised & Updated Edition
- 2018-01-21[PDF] How To Write 1 Book In Under 6 Hours
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Finish Your Book in Three Drafts: How to Write a Book, Revise a Book, and Complete a Book While You Still Love It
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Evernote for Self Publishing: How to Write Your Book in Evernote from Start to Finish
- 2017-11-06[PDF] How to Write a Book How to Self Publish a Book Sell Books
- 2017-06-22How To Write A Book On Anything In 14 Days Or Less By Steve Manning
- 2017-05-02How To Write A Book On Anything In 14 Days or Less BY Steve Manning
- 2016-12-25Steve Manning - How To Write A Book On Anything In.14 Days or Less
- 2016-11-24Steve Manning - How To Write A Book On Anything In 14 Days or Less
- 2016-09-17Steve Manning - How To Write A Book On Anything In 14 Days or Less [1 AVI, 4 MP3, 1 PDF]
- 2016-07-08How to Write a Book How to Self Publish a Book Sell Books
- 2014-02-17Non-Fiction Writing Machine: How to Write a Book in 5 1/2 Days in 3 Simple Steps
- 2013-04-18Steve Manning - How To Write A Book On Anything In 14 Days or Less [1 DVDRip (AVI) 4 CDRips (MP3) 1 eBook (PDF)]
- 2012-10-21the Observer How To Write a Book - Saturday, 20 October 2012
- 2012-09-12â€‹Steve Manning How To Write A Book On Anything In 14 Days or Less
- 2012-09-11Steve Manning - How To Write A Book On Anything In 14 Days or Less
- 2012-08-12â€‹Steve Manning - How To Write A Book On Anything In 14 Days or Less
- 2012-06-15Steve Manning - How To Write A Book On Anything In 14 Days or Less
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.