Tag: Game Development
Posted on 2013-11-02, by miada.
Search Theory - A Game Theoretic Perspective
2013 | 300 Pages | ISBN: 1461468248 | PDF | 4 MB
Search games and rendezvous problems have received growing attention in computer science within the past few years. Rendezvous problems emerge naturally, for instance, to optimize performance and convergence of mobile robots. This gives a new algorithmic point of view to the theory. Furthermore, modern topics such as the spreading of gossip or disease in social networks have lead to new challenging problems in search and rendezvous.
- Ebooks list page : 23649
- 2014-03-27Search Theory: A Game Theoretic Perspective (Repost)
- 2013-11-02Search Theory - A Game Theoretic Perspective
- 2013-10-27Search Theory: A Game Theoretic Perspective
- 2009-04-17A Game-Theoretic Perspective on Coalition Formation (The Lipsey Lectures)
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Game Theoretic Risk Analysis of Security Threats (International Series in Operations Research & Management Science)
- 2014-04-18Game Theoretic Approaches for Spectrum Redistribution
- 2014-03-18Multiagent Systems: Algorithmic, Game-Theoretic, and Logical Foundations (repost)
- 2013-12-30What Logics Mean: From Proof Theory to Model-Theoretic Semantics
- 2013-11-23The Interval Market Model in Mathematical Finance: Game-Theoretic Methods [Repost]
- 2013-10-24Information Theory, Combinatorics, and Search Theory: In Memory of Rudolf Ahlswede
- 2013-10-10The Interval Market Model in Mathematical Finance: Game-Theoretic Methods
- 2013-10-08The Interval Market Model in Mathematical Finance: Game-Theoretic Methods
- 2013-09-11Collective Action and Exchange: A Game-Theoretic Approach to Contemporary Political Economy
- 2013-08-26Ad Hoc Wireless Networks: A Communication-Theoretic Perspective
- 2013-08-05Ad Hoc Wireless Networks: A Communication-Theoretic Perspective
- 2013-03-30Heuristic Search - Theory and Applications
- 2013-03-29Heuristic Search - Theory and Applications
- 2013-03-18Network Security: A Decision and Game-Theoretic Approach (repost)
- 2013-02-26Independence-Friendly Logic: A Game-Theoretic Approach [Repost]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.