Posted on 2019-07-11, by voska89.
Serverless Single Page Apps: Fast, Scalable, and Available by Ben Rady
English | ISBN: 1680501496 | 2016 | PDF | 200 pages | 11 MB
Don't waste your time building an application server. See how to build low-cost, low-maintenance, highly available, serverless single page web applications that scale into the millions of users at the click of a button. Quickly build reliable, well-tested single page apps that stay up and running 24/7 using Amazon Web Services. Avoid messing around with middle-tier infrastructure and get right to the web app your customers want.
You don't need to manage your own servers to build powerful web applications. This book will show you how to create a single page app that runs entirely on web services, scales to millions of users, and costs less per day than a cup of coffee.
Using a web browser, a prepared workspace, and your favorite editor, you'll build a complete single page web application, step by step. Learn the fundamental technologies behind modern single page apps, and use web standards to create lean web applications that can take advantage of the newest technologies. Deploy your application quickly using Amazon S3. Use Amazon Cognito to connect with providers like Google and Facebook to manage user identities. Read and write user data directly from the browser using DynamoDB, and build your own scalable custom microservices with Amazon Lambda.
Whether you've never built a web application before or you're a seasoned web developer who's just looking for an alternative to complex server-side web frameworks, this book describes a simple approach to building serverless web applications that you can easily apply or adapt for your own projects.
What You Need:
To follow the tutorial in this book, you'll need a computer with a web browser. You'll also need a text editor and a git client. Building this web application will require some sort of development web server. You can use your own, or you can also use the one included with the tutorial's prepared workspace. The included web server requires Ruby 2.0, although we also suggest few alternatives.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 40849
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Serverless Single Page Apps: Fast, Scalable, and Available
- 2017-10-16Serverless Single Page Apps: Fast, Scalable, and Available
- 2013-06-09PLURALSIGHT NET SINGLE PAGE APPS WITH HTML5 WEB API KNOCKOUT AND JQUERY-JWARE - Removed
- 2013-01-18Pluralsight - Single Page Apps with HTML5, Web API, Knockout and jQuery - Removed
- 2012-12-31Single Page Apps with HTML5, Web API, jQuery and Knockout  - Removed
- 2012-12-28Plur@lsight â€“ Single Page Apps with HTML5, Web API, Knockout and jQuery - Removed
- 2012-12-21Pluralsight â€“ Single Page Apps with HTML5, Web API, Knockout and jQuery - Removed
- 2012-12-14â€‹Pluralsight â€“ Single Page Apps with HTML5, Web API, Knockout and jQuery - Removed
- 2012-09-21Pluralsight - Single Page Apps with HTML5, Web API, Knockout and jQuery (2012) - Removed
- 2012-09-07Single Page Apps with HTML5, Web API, Knockout and jQuery (2012) - Removed
- 2012-09-03â€‹[Pluralsight- training] Single Page Apps with HTML5, Web API, jQuery and Knockout  - Removed
- 2012-09-01Pluralsight - Single Page Apps with HTML5, Web API, Knockout and jQuery (2012) - Removed
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Fast, Scalable And Secure Web Hosting For Entrepreneurs: Learn to set up your server and website
- 2017-08-05Udemy - WordPress Development - Themes, Plugins & Single Page Apps
- 2016-07-23Tutsplus - Single-Page Apps With Angular UI-Router - Removed
- 2014-06-11Pluralsight - Building SharePoint Apps as Single Page Apps with AngularJS - Removed
- 2014-06-11Pluralsight - Single Page Apps JumpStart - Removed
- 2014-06-05Pluralsight - Building Data-Centric Single Page Apps with Breeze - Removed
- 2014-06-05Pluralsight Building Data-Centric Single Page Apps with Breeze - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.