Posted on 2019-05-10, by nokia241186.
Joseph L. Taylor, "Several Complex Variables with Connections to Algebraic Geometry and Lie Groups"
English | 2002 | ISBN: 082183178X | DJVU | pages: 507 | 4.7 mb
This text presents an integrated development of core material from several complex variables and complex algebraic geometry, leading to proofs of Serre's celebrated GAGA theorems relating the two subjects, and including applications to the representation theory of complex semisimple Lie groups. It includes a thorough treatment of the local theory using the tools of commutative algebra, an extensive development of sheaf theory and the theory of coherent analytic and algebraic sheaves, proofs of the main vanishing theorems for these categories of sheaves, and a complete proof of the finite dimensionality of the cohomology of coherent sheaves on compact varieties. The vanishing theorems have a wide variety of applications and these are covered in detail.
Of particular interest are the last three chapters, which are devoted to applications of the preceding material to the study of the structure theory and representation theory of complex semisimple Lie groups. Included are introductions to harmonic analysis, the Peter-Weyl theorem, Lie theory and the structure of Lie algebras, semisimple Lie algebras and their representations, algebraic groups and the structure of complex semisimple Lie groups. All of this culminates in Milicic's proof of the Borel-Weil-Bott theorem, which makes extensive use of the material developed earlier in the text.
There are numerous examples and exercises in each chapter. This modern treatment of a classic point of view would be an excellent text for a graduate course on several complex variables, as well as a useful reference for the expert.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 40460
- 2019-03-25Several Complex Variables with Connections to Algebraic Geometry and Lie Groups
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Several Complex Variables with Connections to Algebraic Geometry and Lie Groups (Graduate Studies in Mathematics, V. 46)
- 2014-01-26Several Complex Variables with Connections to Algebraic Geometry and Lie Groups
- 2011-08-12"Complex Variables with Applications" by S. Ponnusamy, Herb Silverman
- 2010-05-28Quadratic Forms with Applications to Algebraic Geometry and Topology
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Differential Geometry and Lie Groups for Physicists
- 2012-02-21Differential Geometry and Lie Groups for Physicists - Marián Fecko
- 2012-01-09Differential Geometry and Lie Groups for Physicists (Repost)
- 2009-04-26MariÃ¡n Fecko - Differential Geometry and Lie Groups for Physicists
- 2007-12-11Differential Geometry and Lie Groups for Physicists
- 2012-01-02Analysis and Geometry in Several Complex Variables
- 2011-09-16Lectures on Algebraic Geometry I: Sheaves, Cohomology of Sheaves, and Applications to Riemann Surfaces, 2nd Edition
- 2011-09-16Analysis and Geometry in Several Complex Variables
- 2011-07-08Several Complex Variables and Complex Geometry - Removed
- 2010-08-26Several Complex Variables and Complex Geometry
- 2010-03-14Several Complex Variables and Complex Geometry
- 2009-12-26Several Complex Variables and the Geometry of Real Hypersurfaces (Studies in Advanced Mathematics)
- 2009-12-21Several Complex Variables and Complex Geometry (Proceedings of Symposia in Pure Mathematics) (Pt. 2)
- 2009-02-28Several Complex Variables IV: Algebraic Aspects of Complex Analysis (Encyclopaedia of Mathematical Sciences)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.