Posted on 2019-07-11, by voska89.
Sex in Peace Operations by Gabrielle Simm
English | June 10, 2013 | ISBN: 1107030323 | 247 pages | PDF | 1.11 Mb
Gabrielle Simm's critical re-evaluation of sex between international personnel and local people examines the zero tolerance policy on sexual exploitation and abuse and its international legal framework. Whereas most preceding studies of the issue have focused exclusively on military peacekeepers, Sex in Peace Operations also covers the private military contractors and humanitarian NGO workers who play increasingly important roles in peace operations. Informed by socio-legal studies, Simm uses three case studies (Bosnia, West Africa and the Democratic Republic of the Congo) to illustrate the extent of the problem and demonstrate that the problems of impunity for sexual crimes are not just a failure of political will but the result of the structural weaknesses of international law in addressing non-state actors. Combining the insights of feminist critique with a regulatory approach to international law, her conclusions will interest scholars of international law, peace and conflict studies, gender and sexuality, and development.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 40849
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Sex in Peace Operations
- 2018-09-08The Management of UN Peacekeeping Coordination, Learning, and Leadership in Peace Operations
- 2018-08-10UN Peace Operations Lessons From Haiti, 1994-2016
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Managing World Order: United Nations Peace Operations and the Security Agenda (Library of International Relations (Numbered))
- 2017-10-14[PDF] South America and Peace Operations: Coming of Age (Cass Series on Peacekeeping)
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Effective Civil-Military Interaction in Peace Operations: Theory and Practice - Removed
- 2017-04-14[PDF] The Future of African Peace Operations: From the Janjaweed to Boko Haram (Africa Now)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] South America and Peace Operations: Coming of Age (Cass Series on Peacekeeping)
- 2013-12-27Commercialising Security in Europe: Political Consequences for Peace Operations - Removed
- 2013-12-20"Commercialising Security in Europe: Political consequences for peace operations" ed. by Anna Leander - Removed
- 2011-09-17British Social Movements Since 1945: Sex, Colour, Peace and Power (Contemporary History in Context)
- 2010-12-02Managing World Order: United Nations Peace Operations and the Security Agenda (Repost)
- 2010-08-10Donald C. F. Daniel, Patricia Taft, Sharon Wiharta - Peace Operations: Trends, Progress, and Prospects
- 2010-06-15United Nations Naval Peace Operations in the Territorial Sea
- 2010-01-19Managing World Order: United Nations Peace Operations and the Security Agenda
- 2009-11-30Peace Operations After September 11 2001 (The Cass Series on Peacekeeping, 14)
- 2009-07-05Protection of Personnel in Peace Operations (International Humanitarian Law)
- 2009-04-18Military Forces in 21st Century Peace Operations: No Job for a Soldier
- 2019-07-23&*(Pleasing) - Why You Should Read Top Secret (Clandestine Operations #1) by W.E.B. Griffin Online or Download [`EPUB `MOBI `PDF]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.