Author: Wolfgang Engel
Date: November 2004
Publisher: Charles River Media
Tag: Game Development
Posted on 2008-11-25, by abbysecured.
- Author: Wolfgang Engel
- Publisher: Charles River Media
- Publish Date: November 2004
- Pages: 654
Welcome to the latest volume of ShaderX! This all-new collection is packed with insightful new techniques, innovative approaches to common problems, and practical tools and tricks that will help you in all areas of shader programming. All of the articles evolved from the work and experiences of industry pros, and all of the sections were edited by shader programming experts. With the rapid advances in DirectX, OpenGL, and graphics cards, vertex and pixel shaders are becoming more widely used in high-end graphics and game development. The challenges of mastering these techniques can be daunting for new programmers, but with this comprehensive collection of ready-to-use techniques, they'll get up to speed quickly. And for the more experienced programmers, they'll find insights and tricks that will improve their efficiency and prevent redundancy. If you are involved in shader programming, this is a must-have reference for your collection.
About the Author
Wolfgang is working in Rockstar's core technology group as the lead graphics programmer. He is the editor of the ShaderX books, the author of several other books and loves to talk about graphics programming. He is also a MVP DirectX since July 2006 and active in several advisory boards in the industry.
- Ebooks list page : 1869
- 2007-12-21ShaderX3: Advanced Rendering with DirectX and OpenGL (Shaderx Series) by Wolfgang Engel
- 2008-12-05ShaderX3: Advanced Rendering with DirectX and OpenGL - Removed
- 2007-06-13ShaderX3: Advanced Rendering with DirectX and OpenGL
- 2007-05-27ShaderX3: Advanced Rendering with DirectX and OpenGL
- 2014-01-11Shader X3 - Advanced Rendering with DirectX and OpenGL
- 2014-01-09Shader X3 - Advanced Rendering with DirectX and OpenGL
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Real-Time 3D Rendering with DirectX and HLSL: A Practical Guide to Graphics Programming (Game Design)
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Real-Time 3D Rendering with DirectX and HLSL: A Practical Guide to Graphics Programming (Game Design)
- 2011-09-08Learning and Understanding: Improving Advanced Study of Mathematics and Science in U.S. High Schools
- 2018-03-10Advanced Analytics with R and Tableau
- 2018-02-01Advanced Analytics With R And Tableau
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Tutorials in Radiotherapy Physics: Advanced Topics with Problems and Solutions
- 2017-11-02[PDF] The Finite Volume Method in Computational Fluid Dynamics: An Advanced Introduction with OpenFOAM and Matlab
- 2017-11-01Advanced Analytics with R and Tableau (True PDF)
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Grammar and Vocabulary for Advanced Book with Answers and Audio: Self-Study Grammar Reference and Practice
- 2016-08-06LYNDA.COM RENDERING WITH RHINO AND V RAY PRODUCT DESIGN TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2016-07-23Lynda - Rendering with Rhino and V-Ray: Product Design
- 2014-06-18Oreilly - Mastering Advanced Git with McCullough and Berglund
- 2014-06-16Oreilly - Mastering Advanced Git with McCullough and Berglund
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.