Posted on 2019-07-11, by voska89.
Shaped Beam Radiosurgery: State of the Art By Antonio A. F. De Salles (auth.), Antonio A. F. De Salles, Alessandra Gorgulho, Nzhde Agazaryan, Ben Slotman, Michael Selch, Aaaron J. Burwick, Raymond Schulz (eds.)
2011 | 316 Pages | ISBN: 3642111505 | PDF | 24 MB
Novalis® Shaped Beam Radiosurgery has set new standards by delivering highly precise radiation treatments to tumors anywhere in the body through the use of a proprietary multileaf collimator. By shaping the radiation beam to the exact contours of the tumor or lesion, Novalis permits maximum dose delivery to the entire tumor while protecting healthy tissue; this makes it eminently suitable for the treatment of irregularly shaped tumors. Novalis features 360° gantry rotation, stereoscopic kV X-ray imaging, and 6D robotic patient positioning. Dose delivery is typically achieved through fixed conformal beams, dynamic conformal arcs, and IMRT, and most brain treatments do not require an invasive head frame. This book provides a complete guide to radiosurgery treatments with Novalis. After a thorough discussion of the clinical and technical basis for Shaped Beam Radiosurgery, current clinical applications are considered in detail, including brain, body, skull base, and spinal tumors as well as arteriovenous malformations. Careful consideration is also given to future developments and applications, including new technologies that promise to offer even more accurate treatments. This state-of-the-art book will appeal to a wide audience of physicians and their multidisciplinary clinical and technical collaborators.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 40850
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Shaped Beam Radiosurgery: State of the Art - Removed
- 2011-05-20Shaped Beam Radiosurgery: State of the Art
- 2011-03-29FS FS Shaped Beam Radiosurgery: State of the Art
- 2011-03-29Shaped Beam Radiosurgery: State of the Art
- 2013-04-11Evaluation of State-of-the-Art Hardware Architectures for Fast Cone-Beam CT Reconstruction [Repost]
- 2012-06-14Frank Miller: The Art of Sin City (French Edition)
- 2012-06-10The Art and Making of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
- 2012-05-11The Art of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
- 2012-05-11The Art of Computer Programming, Volume 4A: Combinatorial Algorithms, Part 1 - Removed
- 2012-05-11The Art of How to Train Your Dragon - Removed
- 2012-03-13Bill Underwood - Combato The Art Of Self-Defence for Soldier and Civilian (Men & Women)
- 2012-03-11The Art of Mathematics: Coffee Time in Memphis By Bela BollobÃ¡s
- 2011-11-18The Art of What Works: How Success Really Happens
- 2011-11-04Evaluation of State-of-the-Art Hardware Architectures for Fast Cone-Beam CT Reconstruction (Medizintechnik)
- 2011-10-09The Art of SpeedReading People How to Size People Up and Speak Their Language by Paul D. Tieger
- 2011-10-05Evaluation of State-of-the-Art Hardware Architectures for Fast Cone-Beam CT Reconstruction (Medizintechnik)
- 2011-09-01Roman's Lab Vol. 36 - The Art Of Defense
- 2011-08-07Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions
- 2009-12-09The Art of Scalability: Scalable Web Architecture, Processes, and Organizations for the Modern Enterprise
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.