Posted on 2016-08-22, updated at 2016-08-25, by speedk1ll.
Shayna McHugh - American English Pronunciation Course.
29 DVD , 31 eBooks , 29 Audio CD
WMA | English | 640 x 480 | WMV3 1 900 kb/s | 30.000 fps | WMA 160 kb/s | 1.18 GB
The American English Pronunciation Course will help you reach your goal of speaking clear, confident, and correct English. In the American English Pronunciation Course, you will learn: All the sounds of American English, with lots of practice exercises. How to master the difference between similar sounds, and fix pronunciation errors. It's important to correct mistakes before they become bad habits! How to make your spoken English more connected, fluid, and natural with lessons on reductions, linking, and intonation.
Did you know that one of the FIRST things other people notice about your English is your pronunciation?
People often make instant assumptions about the level of your English, based on how good (or bad) your pronunciation is.
If you make a lot of pronunciation mistakes - or if you just have a strong accent - then it will be harder for you to communicate.
Even if you have good grammar and vocabulary. other people might not know what you're saying simply because of your pronunciation.
confusedOne of the worst experiences as a language learner (and I've experienced this myself!) is when you say something and other people don't understand you.
They just look at you in confusion. or they might frown and say, "What?"
This is VERY embarrassing!
What's worse, it makes you lose confidence in your own English. You begin to doubt yourself, and then it will be even more difficult to speak the next time, because you'll be worrying about whether or not people will understand you.
Now, imagine yourself speaking English clearly, confidently, and correctly.
Imagine native speakers understanding you perfectly and even complimenting you on your English!
Does that sound good to you?
The American English Pronunciation Course and the NEW "Shadowing with Shayna" accent training will help you reach your goal of speaking clear, confident, and correct English.
Lesson 1: SEAT / SIT / SET
Lesson 2: MAT / MET / MATE
Lesson3: NOT / NOTE
Lesson 4: LAW / LOW
Lesson 5: POT / PART
Lesson 6: CAR / CARE
Lesson 7: STEER / STIR / STORE
Lesson 8: BUT / FOOT / BOOT
Lesson 9: NIGHT / NOISE / NOW
Lesson 10: PACK / BACK
Lesson 11: CAME / GAME
Lesson 12: TO / DO
Lesson 13: 6 Different Sounds of T
Lesson 14: THIN / THIS
Lesson 15: FAN / VAN
Lesson 16: SIP / ZIP
Lesson 17: SHEER / CHEER / JEER
Lesson 18: LIGHT / RIGHT
Lesson 19: SUM / SUN / SUNG
Lesson 20: HELL / WELL / YELL
Lesson 21: Syllables and Word Stress
Lesson 22: Word Stress and Prefixes and Suffixes
Lesson 23: Introduction to Sentence Stress
Lesson 24: Reductions - Part 1
Lesson 25: Reductions - Part 2
Lesson 26: Sentence Stress - Special Emphasis
Lesson 27: Linking - Part 1
Lesson 28: Linking - Part 2
Lesson 29: Intonation
Lesson 30: Evaluation
Download from Bigfile
Download from Uploaded
Download from Nitroflare - Purchase a ~Censored~ and download at maximum speed
- Ebooks list page : 28600
- 2016-08-25Shayna McHugh - American English Pronunciation Course
- 2016-11-26American English Pronunciation Course (Shayna McHugh)
- 2016-10-09American English Pronunciation Course (Shayna McHugh)
- 2016-09-30American English Pronunciation Course (Shayna McHugh)
- 2016-09-09American English Pronunciation Course (Shayna McHugh)
- 2016-08-03American English Pronunciation Course (Shayna McHugh)
- 2016-07-16American English Pronunciation Course (Shayna McHugh)
- 2016-05-30American English Pronunciation Course (Shayna McHugh)
- 2013-09-17Rachel's English - American English Pronunciation Guide
- 2013-09-16Rachel's English - American English Pronunciation Guide
- 2013-09-15American English Pronunciation Podcasts (repost) - Removed
- 2012-04-08ABC Pronunciary: American English Pronunciation Dictionary
- 2011-12-05English Pronunciation Course (Book Audio)
- 2011-11-25Easy English American English Pronunciation
- 2011-11-19ABC Pronunciary - American English Pronunciation Dictionary
- 2011-10-31English Pronunciation Course (Book Audio)
- 2011-10-28[WUP] Easy English - American English Pronunciation - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2011-10-27[MULTi] ABC Pronunciary - American English Pronunciation Dictionary - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2011-10-27Easy English - American English Pronunciation
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.