Posted on 2007-06-30. By anonymous.
Every page of ShopNotes Magazine will make you a better woodworker, because you get more woodworking plans, more woodworking techniques, more woodworking jigs, and more about woodworking tools ¡ª and not a single ad. For more than 25 years, woodworkers have turned to ShopNotes for the most detailed woodworking plans and woodworking tips available anywhere.
ShopNotes is written by woodworkers for woodworkers, and it shows. Each issue is full of practical, hands-on woodworking information, as well as clear, step-by-step plans for great woodworking projects. Whether you're new to woodworking or been a woodworker for years, you're sure to find something in ShopNotes that will help you hone your woodworking skills
ShopNotes No. 87
Size: 6.30 MB
Size: 5.94 MB
ShopNotes No 89
Size: 5.95 MB
ShopNotes No 90
Size: 5.33 MB
Pls no mirror
Thanx, but No. 88 and 90 is not possible to download...links at deposit point to mooupload and megaupload. Mooload never open a page, and megaupload tries to install toolbar with virus... Rapidshare is the best...
thanks a lot but DepositFiles sucks too hard... its just impossible to D/L anything from DF... nevermind, in the meantime we will download back issues from eMule... there are lots of ShopNotes there... and hopefully in a day or two someone will be kind enough to re-upload them to RS :)
Upload links suck..................
Well, maybe I got lucky, but I had no trouble d/l from the links. 87 was direct from DF, 88 was Mega, 89 TurboUpload, 90 from Mega. All went smoothly.
Issues 87,88,89,90 are May, July, Sept, Nov 2006.
@straptus, unfortunately if the original poster says "Pls no mirror", it means don't post any mirrors. However, if you would like to pm me...
I do not like these links but, in all fairness I wanted to report that I was able to download all the files after a fashion. Just took a while and had to be very careful on what I clicked on.
Thanks for the files but please find better share locations.
no mirrors is against Avax rules... post as amny as you like..
final note: theres no need for a mirror if you dont mind waiting several days while E-Mule is d/loading. Alinkainga uploads what he/she finds on E-Mule. If you want to avoid the stinky DepositFiles and not waste precious time just seasrch it on E-Mule. In this case, the best search word is Grdch - it will get you HUGE archives of woodcraft magazines
Tested 88 Mooload Works but dun use idm
Tested 87 Also work with mooload and 88 also work with Megaupload
Tested 89 with TurboUpload (also dun use idm if possible)
Tested 90 with mytempdir work fine with idm
If possible avoid mooload cos it is REALLY slow but
luckily only a few mb
Correction for 89 is to use idm if not then it will be very slow
yes u can use idm with Turboupload
I did just what you said and have downloaded the issues with eMule, and not the low quality ones mentioned above but the better quality ones you can actually read instead of just look at the pictures.
WHAT is a djvu file?
- Ebooks list page : 899
- 2014-05-09ShopNotes #135 - May/June 2014
- 2014-04-29ShopNotes #135 – May/June 2014
- 2014-04-29ShopNotes #135 - May/June 2014
- 2014-04-26ShopNotes #135 - May/June 2014
- 2014-04-25ShopNotes #135 - May/June 2014
- 2014-04-24ShopNotes #135
- 2014-03-18ShopNotes #134 - March/April 2014
- 2014-02-15ShopNotes #234 - March/April 2014
- 2014-02-14ShopNotes #134 - March/April 2014
- 2014-01-30ShopNotes Issue #127 - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-25ShopNotes Issue #129 (May - June 2013) - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-21ShopNotes Issue #133 (January-February 2014) - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-12ShopNotes Issue #131 (Sep - Oct 2013) - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-08ShopNotes Issue #133 (January-February 2014)
- 2014-01-02ShopNotes #133
- 2013-10-18ShopNotes 2013 Full Collection (#127-132)
- 2013-10-17ShopNotes #132
- 2013-10-17ShopNotes Issue #132 (November-December 2013)
- 2013-08-23ShopNotes Issue 131 - September/October 2013
- 2013-08-17ShopNotes Issue #131 (Sep - Oct 2013)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.