Posted on 2009-06-02, updated at 2009-06-15. By anonymous.
ESLPOD | 2007 | American English | PDF +MP3 | 1 hours 23 minutes | 91 MB
Learning While Having Fun
With Simple English Stories, you and your children will be able to:
• Increase comprehension of English by listening to easy English sentences
• Improve English fluency by reading along with the story
• Learn new words by listening to them over and over again in different stories
• Have fun listening to classic children’s stories...in real English!
How it Works
Each Simple English Story is divided into three parts to give your child (and you) many chances to learn important and useful vocabulary and to become more and more comfortable listening to and reading English.
Story A: This is a classic, popular children’s story that all Americans know. It is told simply, with many repetitions of important new words, but in a fun and interesting way within the story. (Beginner Level)
Story B: This is a new and original children’s story that uses at least 60% of the important vocabulary from Story A. The listener gets another opportunity to hear this useful language in an interesting and fun story. (Beginner Level)
Story C – Bonus Story: This story takes a new and funny look at the classic story in Story A, from a completely different point of view. This story introduces new vocabulary and is intended for older children and adults. You, too, will learn new and useful English while being entertained by a humorous and interesting story. (Intermediate Level)
No PDF inside!
Please add the PDF file.
- Ebooks list page : 2905
- 2014-05-26The Complete Works of William Shakespeare In Plain and Simple English (Translated)
- 2008-08-12Simple English Part 1 Volume 1A - Grammar
- 2012-01-29250 Ways to Say It in Business English
- 2012-01-07Ultimate AK Stile Rifle Builder - English
- 2011-12-19New York Times Fiction Bestsellers 2010 - 2011 - English
- 2011-12-16New York Times Fiction Bestsellers 2010 - 2011 - English
- 2011-12-09Ultimate AK Stile Rifle Builder - English
- 2011-06-23English Matters - special edition (United Kingdom) (with Audio)
- 2017-11-09English Made Simple Learn Common English Proverbs
- 2017-11-09English Made Simple Learn British Slang Words & Phrases
- 2017-11-09English Made Simple Learn Common English Phrasal Verbs
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Learn English Grammar - No Boring Rules, Just Fun Stories
- 2017-10-31[PDF] English Short Stories: Including 'The Boy That Runs' (CEFR Level B1 ) (Volume 1)
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Italian Reader: Short Stories (English-Italian Parallel Text): Elementary to Intermediate (A2-B1)
- 2017-10-21English Made Simple Learn Common English Phrasal Verbs
- 2017-10-21English Made Simple Learn British Slang Words & Phrases
- 2017-10-07English Made Simple Learn Common English Proverbs
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Learn Spanish - Parallel Text - Easy Stories (Bilingual, English - Spanish) Audi [Spanish]
- 2016-08-14Learn English Grammar - No Boring Rules, Just Fun Stories
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.