Posted on 2014-05-06, by Cesc0405.
Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion v1.80.4976
Release Date: June 12, 2012
IGN Rating: 7.5
Genre: Real-Time, Strategy
Size: 1.24 GB
The time of Diplomacy is over. The length of the war and differing opinions on what should be done to bring the war to an end has led to a splintering of the groups involved. The controlling powers-that-be have depleted arsenals and seemed to have exhausted all efforts of diplomacy. Trapped in a stalemate, sub-factions have rebelled and broken off the main alignments. Rebellion is upon us.
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion further expands on the Sins of a Solar Empire legacy with six massive Titans, three new capital ships, new corvette-class ships, and many other gameplay enhancements as well as graphic engine, AI and multiplayer upgrades. A stand-alone release that also contains all of the previous Solar Empire content, Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion serves as both a sequel and a reinvention of the acclaimed 4X space strategy game.
REBELLION ? Play as one of three unique races ? the TEC, the Advent or the Vasari; then customize your faction and unlock new options by declaring yourself loyalist, rebel or neutral.
REBELLION ? Updated graphics bring Sins of a Solar Empire to life as never before, with new particle effects, enhanced textures, and improved shading.
REBELLION ? Six massive Titans enter the fray ? each with upgradable special abilities ? give loyalist and rebel factions a late-game way to eliminate powerful foes.
REBELLION ? Three new capital ships bring immediate options to the table, offering even greater strategic depth; while existing capital ships have been rebalanced for their roles.
REBELLION ? New technologies grant loyalist and rebel factions new ways to advance towards the ultimate victory!
REBELLION ? New corvette class ships use their enhanced speed and maneuverability to weave through the battlefield, inflicting damage to enemy ships systems.
REBELLION ? AI enhancements make single-player games more fun and challenging than ever.
REBELLION ? Multiplayer optimizations for Ironclad Online make getting games set up simple.
REBELLION ? New victory conditions provide multiple paths towards becoming emperor of the galaxy.
Explore the epic scale of a dynamic 3D galaxy featuring planets, asteroids, plasma storms, stars and more.
Take on multiple roles as you seamlessly transition between the role of emperor and fleet commander using Sins unique strategic zoom.
Extensive diplomatic and economic strategies are yours to wield to your advantage. Forge alliances, establish powerful Pacts with allies to open up new bonuses, setup trade between empires and more. Use Pirates to take out over-powered tyrants.
Fight epic battles with hundreds of ships on-screen at once, with up to 10,000 particles firing off in full-out combat.
Seamlessly zoom in and out, from looking at a one-man fighter to viewing your entire empire spanning billions of kilometers of space.
Defend your worlds by constructing massive starbases, deploying minefields, and researching advanced defense technologies.
Create strong alliances and gain powerful pact bonuses using the all new Diplomacy system.
Bribe or hire Pirates to wipe out your opponents, but beware, the Pirates get more powerful over time and can be used against you!
Play online with up to 10 opponents via Ironclad Online.
Specs Minimum Requirements
Windows 7 / Vista SP2
Intel Pentium 4 3 GHz Processor or Equivalent
2 GB RAM
256 MB DirectX 9.0c Compatible Video Card w/Pixel Shader 3.0 Support (AMD Radeon X1650 / Nvidia 6800 or Better)
DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card
5 GB Hard Drive Space
Keyboard and Mouse
4X DVD-ROM Drive (for retail disc version)
Broadband Internet Connection for Multiplayer
Number Of Players: 1-10
Online ? VS Number Of Players: 10
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Update v1.04 (c) Ironclad Games
09/2012 :?.. RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION ??.: Steam + Stardock
- :???. DISC(S) .. GAME.TYPE ??..: Strategy
Check included .txt for a list of what?s new!
While many were hopeful that diplomacy would finally end the war,
differing opinions on what should be done, along with the depleted
power of the controlling factions, has led to a splintering of the
The loyalist members of the Trader Emergency Coalition adopt a policy of
isolation, focusing on enhanced defenses to ride out the rest of the war.
Those who rebel against the coalition take on a purely militant view,
coming to the opinion that the only way to bring peace is by ultimately
crushing all who oppose them ? especially xenos.
For the first time in their history, the war creates a schism in
the Advent Unity. The loyalists seek to continue their policy of revenge
against the Traders, and to assimilate all others to the Unity?s influence.
However, others amongst the Advent suspect that a corrupting influence
from within has diverted the Unity from its proper destiny.
The divide created in the Vasari Empire is less pronounced,
but just as severe to their people. With the Vasari now practically
frantic to move on to new space, the loyalist faction abandons cooperation
and decides to take the resources they need by any means necessary.
Having accepted the need to work together, the rebel faction feels that
their best chance for survival is to work with the other races and bring
them along to flee the approaching enemy.
Take the battle for galactic supremacy to its ultimate level in
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion ? a standalone RT4X game that combines
the tactics of real-time strategy with the depth of
the 4X genre (eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, eXterminate).
- New Factions: Decide whether to play as a Loyalist or Rebel -
each unlocks new technologies, ships and play styles for each race.
- New Titan Class Warships: Mighty titans enter the fray of the war to
tip the scales of power. Each faction may field their own unique titan,
drawing upon unique strengths and abilities on the battlefield.
- New and Updated Capital Ships: A new capital ship joins the fleet for
each race to offer even more tactical options. Additionally,
all existing capital ships have been upgraded to four levels for their
abilities, allowing players to focus their ships along specific strengths.
- New Corvette Class Ships: Small and maneuverable, each faction has
developed a new light attack craft to harass enemy forces.
- Updated Visuals: Updated graphics, particle effects, lighting and
shadows, race specific UI and other enhancements make the Sins? universe
look better than ever.
- New Victory Conditions: Take multiple paths to victory including -
Military, Diplomatic, Research, Last Flagship Standing,
Last Capital Standing and Occupation.
- New Audio: More than 60 minutes of original music, countless new sound
effects and dozens of new voice overs help bring the drama of battle to
new levels of immersion.
- Tutorials: New and updated tutorials make it easy for both experienced and
new players to quickly start building their own solar empire.
1. Unrar this update into your game installation dir.
2. Play the game. We recommend not going online with it, as usual.
3. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Uploaded
(All links are interchangable. No password. No Mirror Below)
- Ebooks list page : 26666
- 2014-05-17Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion v1.80.4976
- 2014-05-04Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion v1.80.4976
- 2014-04-19Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion v1.80.4976
- 2014-04-12Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion v1.80.4976
- 2018-12-19Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion Minor Factions-PLAZA
- 2016-06-27Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion Outlaw Sectors-PLAZA
- 2012-09-26Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion-RELOADED
- 2012-06-17Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion-RELOADED
- 2008-11-24Sins of a Solar Empire - Training Manual
- 2018-07-17Batman - Sins of the Father 009 (2018) (digital) (Son of Ultron-Empire)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] The Taiping Heavenly Kingdom: Rebellion and the Blasphemy of Empire (China Program Books)
- 2018-01-05[PDF] The Ottoman Empire and the Bosnian Uprising: Janissaries, Modernisation and Rebellion in the Nineteenth Century (Library of Ottoman Studies)
- 2014-02-13Forever Evil â€“ Rogues Rebellion 005 (2014) (digital-Empire)
- 2014-01-16Forever Evil â€“ Rogues Rebellion 004 (2014) (digital-Empire)
- 2013-12-19Forever Evil â€“ Rogues Rebellion 003 (2014) (digital-Empire)
- 2013-11-21Forever Evil â€“ Rogues Rebellion 002 (2014) (digital-Empire)
- 2013-10-17Forever Evil â€“ Rogues Rebellion 001 (2013) (digital-Empire)
- 2012-06-07The Climate of Rebellion in the Early Modern Ottoman Empire
- 2012-06-04The War in Afghanistan 1979-1989: The Soviet Empire at High Tide (Concord #1009)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.