Posted on 2013-05-19. By anonymous.
English | 2008 | ISBN: 0226067513 | 128 pages | PDF | 10,9 MB
Over the past four decades, French sociologist Pierre Bourdieu produced one of the most imaginative and subtle bodies of social theory of the postwar era. When he died in 2002, he was considered to be the most influential sociologist in the world and a thinker on a par with Foucault and Lévi-Strauss—a public intellectual as important to his generation as Sartre was to his.
Sketch for a Self-Analysis is the ultimate outcome of Bourdieu’s lifelong preoccupation with reflexivity. Vehemently not an autobiography, this unique book is instead an application of Bourdieu’s theories to his own life and intellectual trajectory; along the way it offers compelling and intimate insights into the most important French intellectuals of the time—including Foucault, Sartre, Aron, Althusser, and de Beauvoir—as well as Bourdieu’s own formative experiences at boarding school and his moral outrage at the colonial war in Algeria.
- Ebooks list page : 22264
- 2011-09-29Sketch for a Self-Analysis
- 2011-03-26Sketch for a Self-Analysis
- 2014-04-26Dynamic Modeling and Applications for Global Economic Analysis (repost)
- 2014-02-16Worked Examples in Nonlinear Continuum Mechanics for Finite Element Analysis [Repost]
- 2014-01-29Data Analytics: Models and Algorithms for Intelligent Data Analysis (Repost)
- 2014-01-06Discourse and Practice: New Tools for Critical Discourse Analysis (repost)
- 2013-09-11Plates and Shells for Smart Structures: Classical and Advanced Theories for Modeling and Analysis (Repost)
- 2013-09-04I Have QuickBooks, Now What?: For the Self-Employed [Repost]
- 2013-08-29Statistical Methods for Spatial Data Analysis (Repost)
- 2013-07-12Wavelet Methods for Time Series Analysis (Repost)
- 2013-05-13BD Biosciences, Techniques for Immune Function Analysis (Repost)
- 2013-02-17MALDI Mass Spectrometry for Synthetic Polymer Analysis (repost)
- 2012-12-26Data Analytics: Models and Algorithms for Intelligent Data Analysis (repost)
- 2012-12-24Timed Boolean Functions: A Unified Formalism for Exact Timing Analysis (repost)
- 2012-12-21Reference Modeling for Business Systems Analysis (repost)
- 2012-09-22Advanced Methods And Tools for ECG Data Analysis (repost)
- 2012-07-21Nonlinear Continuum Mechanics for Finite Element Analysis [Repost]
- 2012-01-07Timed Boolean Functions: A Unified Formalism for Exact Timing Analysis (repost)
- 2011-10-05Advanced Methods And Tools for ECG Data Analysis [Repost]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.