Posted on 2016-07-13, by 6_1_9.
SkillShare - After Effects for Beginners - Get Started with Motion Graphics!
English | Size: 2.26 GB (2,421,600,338 Bytes)
In this After Effects course I want to teach you in one place all you need to know to start becomming a motion graphic artist. We will start with the program interface, going on with keyframing and later creating our first animations. This will be a basic course making a great intro to the motion design world. It doesn't matter if you use After Effects CS6 or After Effects CC (we work on CC 2015, but informations about both are covered).
This course will teach you all neccesary & most used After Effects tools, a proper workflow, show you real-life examples of animating and various tricks in the program. This is your guidance and shortcut to professional motion graphic design.
Some of the things that will be covered during the course:
Motion Graphics basics
After Effects program layout and basics
Working with different types of layers
Creating our first few animations
Simple kinetic typography to use
Real-life examples of lower thirds, logo animations & more
Cross-usage between Photoshop / Illustrator
How to add effects to our compositions
Precomposing, matting, exporting, rendering
Tons of often used tricks and keyboard shortcuts
...the list goes on.
Knowing After Effects is a lucrative skill to have which is in demand especially in 2015 / 2016 and ongoing years where video will grow as the most published type of content across the web.
So why & for what is After Effects used actually:
Improve video quality,
Spice up videos with smooth animations,
Industry standard for animating (TV Shows, News, Video content),
Enhancing Youtube channels content,
...the list is endless.
This course will kickstart your After Effects journey and you will realize that After Effects is and will be one of the most important tools on the market regarding animation & video editing. I want help you achieve your creative goals, wether it's enhancing your Youtube channel, promoting your business or starting your mograph (motion graphics design) career.
- Ebooks list page : 28243
- 2016-06-08SkillShare - After Effects for Beginners - Get Started with Motion Graphics!
- 2019-04-15Skillshare After Effects For Beginners Create Custom Transitions-Illiterate
- 2019-04-14Skillshare After Effects For Beginners Simple Logo Reveal-Illiterate
- 2019-03-16SKILLSHARE AFTER EFFECTS FOR BEGINNERS SIMPLE LOGO REVEAL-iLLiTERATE
- 2019-03-16SKILLSHARE AFTER EFFECTS FOR BEGINNERS CREATE CUSTOM TRANSITIONS-iLLiTERATE
- 2019-03-14Skillshare - AFTER EFFECTS FOR BEGINNERS CREATE CUSTOM TRANSITIONS
- 2019-02-15Skillshare - AFTER EFFECTS FOR BEGINNERS SIMPLE LOGO REVEAL
- 2019-02-12SkillShare-AFTER EFFECTS FOR BEGINNERS SIMPLE LOGO REVEAL
- 2019-02-12SkillShare-AFTER EFFECTS FOR BEGINNERS CREATE CUSTOM TRANSITIONS
- 2017-06-18Easy Excel Basics for Beginners - Get Started with Excel
- 2019-03-17SKILLSHARE INTRODUCTION TO ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS GETTING STARTED WITH MOTION GRAPHICS-iLLiTERATE
- 2014-05-22Skillshare - Introduction to Adobe After Effects: Getting Started with Motion Graphics
- 2014-05-05Skillshare - Introduction to Adobe After Effects: Getting Started with Motion Graphics
- 2014-05-02Skillshare - Introduction to Adobe After Effects Getting Started with Motion Graphics
- 2014-05-02Skillshare - Introduction to Adobe After Effects: Getting Started with Motion Graphics
- 2014-04-30Skillshare - Introduction to Adobe After Effects: Getting Started with Motion Graphics
- 2019-03-16SKILLSHARE MAYA BASICS FOR BEGINNERS GET A STRONG FOUNDATION-iLLiTERATE
- 2019-02-04Introduction to Adobe After Effects Getting Started with Motion Graphics
- 2019-01-27Introduction to Adobe After Effects Getting Started with Motion Graphics
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.