Posted on 2019-01-02, by nokia241186.
Skills-Based Resume or CV: Who needs it & How to write it
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 213 MB
Duration: 26 mins | Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Impress Employers & Get that Interview
What you'll learn
Students will have the knowledge they need to write an effective Skills-Based Resume/CV
They will understand why a skills based resume/CV works
They will know how to create the content for an effective Skills-Based Resume/CV
They will know how to format a Skills-Based Resume/CV
Be looking for or about to look for a job
Have an interest is getting the best possible job
Know your previous work experience, job history & education
Have a pen & paper or computer to write your resume/ CV on
The Skills-Based Resume or CV is the most useful resume (or CV) to know how to write as it is useful in a great many situations including when making a career change, when you have a gap in your work history, when you are just starting out with no previous work experience or when you have had many different jobs. In fact, it does for just about everyone.
This course takes you through why it works, what goes into it and how to find the information to make it the best it can be. It also takes you through how to format and lay it out, and how to write the content in the most effective way. It also tells you where to find help in identifying what skills you have that employers want to know about.
If you're looking for a job, this could well be what will make the difference between being invited to an interview or not. Step by step instructions and visuals to help you make your resume (or CV) do it's job, impress employers and get you in the door for an interview.
Who is the target audience?
Any job seeker or anyone who expects to be looking for employment in the near future.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 38400
- 2019-01-25Skills-Based Resume or CV Who Needs It & How to Write It
- 2018-10-23Skills-Based Resume or CV Who Needs It & How to Write It
- 2018-09-17Skills-Based Resume or CV Who needs it & How to write it
- 2018-09-09Skills-Based Resume or CV Who needs it & How to write it
- 2019-03-24Implementing TWI Creating and Managing a Skills-Based Culture
- 2019-03-20Implementing TWI Creating and Managing a Skills-Based Culture
- 2019-03-18Implementing TWI Creating and Managing a Skills-Based Culture
- 2019-03-12Methodology Who Needs It
- 2019-03-05Methodology Who Needs It
- 2019-01-31Who Needs Emotions The Brain Meets the Robot
- 2018-08-12Who Needs Arab-Jewish Identity Interpellation, Exclusion, and Inessential Solidarities
- 2018-07-24Judith Viorst - Lulu Is Getting a Sister: (who Wants Her? Who Needs Her?)
- 2018-05-31Lulu Is Getting a Sister (who Wants Her Who Needs Her)
- 2018-05-29Judith Viorst - Lulu Is Getting a Sister: (who Wants Her? Who Needs Her?)
- 2018-05-10Skills-based Learning for Caring for a Loved One with an Eating Disorder The New Maudsley Method
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Problem Solving in Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy: A Skills-Based, Collaborative Approach
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Who Needs the Fed?: What Taylor Swift, Uber, and Robots Tell Us About Money, Credit, and Why We Should Abolish America's Central Bank
- 2017-12-25[PDF] The Depression Solutions Workbook: A Strengths and Skills-Based Approach (New Harbinger Self-Help Workbook)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Who Needs Mistletoe?
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.