Posted on 2018-10-11, by everest555.
Software Engineering Models
Duration: 1.5 hours | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44 KHz, 2 Ch | 1.7 GB
$200 | Created by Aishwarya Mukherjee | Last updated 7/2018
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Sub | 10 Lectures
Learn Software Engineering Metrics, static cost and size estimation models and project planning
What Will I Learn?
Understand software metrics and software myths
Learn about Line Of Code
Know about Fractional Point Analysis
Get knowledge on static models
Master topics on software project planning and cost estimation
An interest in software engineering
Any cost estimation model can be viewed as a function that outputs the cost estimate. The basic idea of having a model or procedure for cost estimation is that it reduces the problem of estimation of determining the value of he "key parameters" that characterize the project, based on which the cost can be estimated.
The primary factor that controls the cost is the size of the project. That is, the larger the project, the greater the cost & resource requirement. Other factors that affect the cost include programmer ability, experience of developers, complexity of the project, & reliability requirements.
The goal of a cost model is to determine which of these many parameters have significant effect on cost & then to discover the relationships between the cost. The most common approach for estimating effort is to make a function of a single variable.
For estimating the size, the system is generally partitioned into components it is likely to have. Once size estimates for components are available, to get the overall size estimate for the system, the estimates for all the components can be added up. Similar property does not hold for cost estimation, as cost of developing a system is not the sum of costs of developing the components. With the size-based models, if the size estimate is inaccurate, the cost estimates produced by the models will also be inaccurate.
Who is the target audience?
- 2018-08-12Software Engineering Models
- Ebooks list page : 37397
- 2011-09-02Knowledge-Based Software Engineering: Proceedings of the Fifth Joint Conference on Knowledge-Based Software Engineering - Removed
- 2018-10-11Software Engineering - Models, Risks and Requirements
- 2018-08-12Software Engineering - Models, Risks and Requirements
- 2018-08-12Software Engineering Models
- 2009-06-22Human-Centered Software Engineering: Software Engineering Models, Patterns and Architectures for HCI
- 2009-10-11A hell lot of software engineering books
- 2018-03-23Intro to Engineering Models for Software & Web Developers
- 2017-12-20[PDF] System Analysis and Modeling: About Models: 6th International Workshop, SAM 2010, Oslo, Norway, October 4-5, 2010, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture ... / Programming and Software Engineering)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Formal Methods for Executable Software Models: 14th International School on Formal Methods for the Design of Computer, Communication, and Software ... / Programming and Software Engineering)
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Secure Transaction Protocol Analysis: Models and Applications (Lecture Notes in Computer Science / Programming and Software Engineering)
- 2017-11-08Intro To Engineering Models For Software & Web Developers
- 2017-10-17Intro to Engineering Models for Software & Web Developers
- 2014-04-04Computational Models, Software Engineering, and Advanced Technologies in Air Transportation
- 2014-03-22Computational Models, Software Engineering, and Advanced Technologies in Air Transportation (repost)
- 2012-09-09Software Engineering Books
- 2012-03-04Models in Software Engineering
- 2012-02-11Object-Oriented and Classical Software Engineering,8 edition - Stephen Schach
- 2012-01-02Object-Oriented and Classical Software Engineering,8 edition
- 2012-01-01Software Engineering: A Practitioner's Approach
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.