Posted on 2018-09-10, by manhneovn.
This book provides a comprehensive overview of the field of software processes, covering in particular the following essential topics: software process modelling, software process and lifecycle models, software process management, deployment and governance, and software process improvement (including assessment and measurement). It does not propose any new processes or methods; rather, it introduces students and software engineers to software processes and life cycle models, covering the different types ranging from "classical", plan-driven via hybrid to agile approaches.
The book is structured as follows: In chapter 1, the fundamentals of the topic are introduced: the basic concepts, a historical overview, and the terminology used. Next, chapter 2 covers the various approaches to modelling software processes and lifecycle models, before chapter 3 discusses the contents of these models, addressing plan-driven, agile and hybrid approaches. The following three chapters address various aspects of using software processes and lifecycle models within organisations, and consider the management of these processes, their assessment and improvement, and the measurement of both software and software processes. Working with software processes normally involves various tools, which are the focus of chapter 7, before a look at current trends in software processes in chapter 8 rounds out the book.
This book is mainly intended for graduate students and practicing professionals. It can be used as a textbook for courses and lectures, for self-study, and as a reference guide. When used as a textbook, it may support courses and lectures on software processes, or be used as complementary literature for more basic courses, such as introductory courses on software engineering or project management. To this end, it includes a wealth of examples and case studies, and each chapter is complemented by exercises that help readers gain a better command of the concepts discussed.
- Ebooks list page : 37120
- 2011-11-24Research at the Intersection of the Physical and Life Sciences
- 2011-08-25Software Management Approaches: Project Management, Estimation, and Life Cycle Support: Software Best Practice 3 (Software Best Practice, 3) (v. 3)
- 2011-01-15Software Management Approaches: Project Management, Estimation, and Life Cycle Support: Software Best Practice 3
- 2019-01-31Kinship, Love, and Life Cycle in Contemporary Havana, Cuba To Not Die Alone - Removed
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Green Composites: Properties, Design and Life Cycle Assessment (Chemical Engineering Methods and Technology)
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Crustaceans: Structure, Ecology and Life Cycle (Animal Science, Issues and Professions)
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Inherently Safer Chemical Processes: A Life Cycle Approach (A CCPS Concept Book) - Removed
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Bridge Maintenance, Safety, Management and Life-Cycle Optimization: Proceedings of the Fifth International IABMAS Conference, Philadelphia, USA, 11-15 ... (Bridge Maintenance, Safety and Management)
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) and Life Cycle Analysis in Tourism: A Critical Review of Applications and Implications
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Reliability and Life-Cycle Analysis of Deteriorating Systems - Removed
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Reliability and Optimization of Structural Systems: Assessment, Design, and Life-Cycle Performance
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Kinship, Love, and Life Cycle in Contemporary Havana, Cuba: To Not Die Alone
- 2017-04-15[PDF] Safety, Reliability, Risk and Life-Cycle Performance of Structures and Infrastructures
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Bridge Maintenance, Safety, Management and Life-Cycle Optimization: Proceedings of the Fifth International IABMAS Conference, Philadelphia, USA, 11-15 ... (Bridge Maintenance, Safety and Management)
- 2017-02-14[PDF] Reliability and Optimization of Structural Systems: Assessment, Design, and Life-Cycle Performance
- 2016-10-20Kinship, Love, and Life Cycle in Contemporary Havana, Cuba To Not Die Alone
- 2014-05-03Practical Reliability Engineering and Analysis for System Design and Life-Cycle Sustainment (repost)
- 2014-05-01Bridge Maintenance, Safety, Management and Life-Cycle Optimization (repost)
- 2014-04-11Reliability and Optimization of Structural Systems: Assessment, Design, and Life-Cycle Performance (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.