Posted on 2018-10-11, by everest555.
Software Requirements Engineering
1.5h | Video: .MP4, 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 1.89 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Software Requirements Engineering is a course designed to provide a comprehensive knowledge base and practical skills for anyone interested in implementing or improving Software Requirements Development and Management techniques and practices in their organization. This course starts with an overview of software requirements groundwork basics, including definitions of terminology, a discussion of the importance of software requirements, an overview of software standards and models related to requirements and an introduction to the requirements engineering process.
You will learn how to define the vision and scope of a software product and how to identify the product's stakeholders. The course will also discuss translating higher-level business and user requirements into software product requirements. This course includes an overview of various requirements including concept of operations, software requirements specification. Students will learn to establish requirements baselines, perform requirements traceability and manage requirements change.
The emphasis in this course is on techniques that allow the students to transition the skills learned in this course to their own work environments.
What are the requirements?
An interest in learning software requirements engineering
What am I going to get from this course?
Learn about ground work establishment
Understand UML and data flow diagram
Master software requirement specification and software prototyping
Learn behavioral requirements, prototyping and cohesion
What is the target audience?
- Ebooks list page : 37397
- 2018-11-23Requirements Engineering Foundation for Software Quality
- 2018-08-27Requirements Engineering for Software and Systems, Third Edition
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Requirements Engineering: Foundation for Software Quality: 23rd International Working Conference, REFSQ 2017, Essen, Germany, February 27 - March 2, ... (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) [German]
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Requirements Engineering and Management for Software Development Projects
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Requirements Engineering: From System Goals to UML Models to Software Specifications
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Requirements Engineering: Foundation for Software Quality: 22nd International Working Conference, REFSQ 2016, Gothenburg, Sweden, March 14-17, 2016, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Requirements Engineering for Software and Systems
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Competitive Engineering: A Handbook For Systems Engineering, Requirements Engineering, and Software Engineering Using Planguage
- 2017-09-18Bridging the Gap between Requirements Engineering and Software Architecture
- 2014-06-09Requirements Engineering: Foundation for Software Quality
- 2014-06-06Requirements Engineering: Foundation for Software Quality
- 2013-12-15Requirements Engineering & Management for Software Development Project
- 2013-12-10Requirements Engineering and Management for Software Development Projects
- 2013-12-01Requirements Engineering and Management for Software Development Projects
- 2013-11-30Requirements Engineering and Management for Software Development Projects
- 2013-08-02Software & Systems Requirements Engineering: In Practice (repost) - Removed
- 2013-02-28Aybüke Aurum, Claes Wohlin, Engineering and Managing Software Requirements (Repost)
- 2012-11-23Requirements Engineering: Foundation for Software Quality
- 2012-03-25Requirements Engineering: Foundation for Software Quality
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.