Posted on 2019-07-14, by everest555.
Solidity and Blockchain for beginners
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 848 MB
Duration: 2.5 hours | Genre: eLearning Video | Language: English
Learn to create a smart contracts
What you'll learn
How to use Solidity Compiler
How to create a solidity Contract
Layout of a solidity source file
How to import other source files
How to add comments
Solidity Function Modifiers
Special types of contract
Special Variables and Functions
Basic understanding of programming concepts eg : Variables, Functions ,Arrays
Solidity is an object-oriented, high-level language for implementing smart contracts. Smart contracts are programs which govern
the behaviour of accounts within the Ethereum state.
Solidity was influenced by C++, Python and jаvascript and is designed to target the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM).
Solidity is statically typed, supports inheritance, libraries and complex user-defined types among other features.
With Solidity you can create contracts for uses such as voting, crowdfunding, blind auctions, and multi-signature wallets.
A contract in the sense of Solidity is a collection of code (its functions) and
data (its state) that resides at a specific address on the Ethereum blockchain.
Blockchain is a very powerful technology that allows everyday users
to exchange sensitive data without a middleman. Programmers can leverage the blockchain in their
applications using Solidity, a programming language for the Ethereum platform.
This basic beginners course teaches you how to build a simple contract-based application with Solidity.
What You will learn include:
Basic layout of a solidity source file
Importing other source files
Using comments in solidity
Basic solidity syntax
Basic structure of a solidity contract
Ethereum Virtual Machine -EVM
Functions and Function Modifiers
Solidity Function Syntax
Creating a solidity contract
Special types of contract
Special variables and Functions
Who this course is for:
Beginners to Solidity and Blockchain
- Ebooks list page : 40882
- 2019-03-24Solidity and Blockchain for beginners
- 2019-03-10Solidity and Blockchain for beginners
- 2019-02-26Solidity and Blockchain for beginners
- 2019-04-09Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies for Beginners
- 2019-04-03Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies for Beginners
- 2019-03-31Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies for Beginners
- 2019-03-25Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies for Beginners
- 2019-03-24Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies for Beginners
- 2018-10-05Blockchain Technology and Innovation for Beginners - TEC102
- 2018-08-12Blockchain Technology and Innovation for Beginners - TEC102
- 2012-01-20Pre-Milestone A and Early-Phase Systems Engineering: A Retrospective Review and Benefits for Future Air Force Acquisition - Committee On Pre-Milestone A Systems Engineering: A Retrospective Review And Benefits For Future Air Force Systems Ac
- 2012-01-13Chomsky For Beginners - David Cogswell
- 2011-12-01Chomsky For Beginners
- 2011-10-04Science and Technology for Army Homeland Security: Report 1
- 2011-08-19Pre-Milestone A and Early-Phase Systems Engineering: A Retrospective Review and Benefits for Future Air Force Acquisition
- 2011-06-03Science and Technology for Army Homeland Security: Report 1
- 2019-12-12Greenhouse A Comprehensive Guide to Cultivating Fruits, Vegetables, and Herbs for Beginners
- 2019-12-12Docker and Kubernetes for Beginners
- 2019-12-11Greenhouse: A Comprehensive Guide to Cultivating Fruits, Vegetables, and Herbs for Beginners
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.