Spine Surgery: Techniques, Complication Avoidance, and Management, 2-Volume Set, 2nd Edition (repost)
Posted on 2012-01-13. By anonymous.
Ch...hill Livin....ne | 2004 | ISBN: 0443066167 | 1600 pages | PDF | 175 MB
This best-selling resource explores the full spectrum of surgical techniques used in spine surgery, and describes how to avoid and manage complex problems. It emphasizes how to achieve successful outcomes and minimize risks. The 2nd Edition delivers more than 25 brand-new chapters, as well as extensive revisions and updates throughout, to reflect all of the latest advances in the field. It also features contributions from an increased number of orthopaedic surgeons to round out the strong coverage provided by the many neurosurgeon contributors.
Features contributions from well-known neurosurgeons and orthopaedic surgeons, for well-rounded, authoritative coverage from beginning to end.
Offers more than 825 outstanding illustrations that demonstrate how to perform every procedure step by step.
Provides more than 25 brand-new chapters, as well as extensive revisions or total rewrites to the majority of existing chapters-to present all of the most up-to-date information available on every aspect of spine surgery.
Includes chapters on hot topics such as Nonspinal Pathology Masquerading as Spinal Disease · Bone Void Fillers: Bone and Bone Substitutes · Data Management · Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion · Ankylosing Spondylitis and Related Disorders · Craniocervical Junction Deformities · Pediatric Spinal Deformities · Subsidence and Dynamic Spinal Stabilization · and The Nonoperative Management of Neck and Back Pain.
With 267 additional contributing experts.
"Covers the breadth of spine surgery, from patient evaluation, pathology, and treatment decisions to surgical techniques, associated complications, and long-term care. Nonoperative care, biomechanics, and medical economics are also given thorough consideration...The chapters are well organized, easy to read, and well illustrated. The discussions are to the point and easily understood...This text will be of great value to the practicing spine surgeon, whether neurosurgically or orthopaedically trained. I strongly recommend it to all practitioners."-The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery
"The editor has pooled a distinguished and diverse assembly of authors who represent various opinions regarding the most significant issues that spine surgeons encounter in daily practice...[T]he new edition is an outstanding update of an already great reference source. I would recommend this text surgeons who treat spinal disorders, particularly those in training. This is a source one can refer to time and time again." --Journal of Neurosurgery, July 2005
- Ebooks list page : 17002
- 2011-11-20Spine Surgery: Techniques, Complication Avoidance, and Management, 2-Volume Set, 2nd Edition
- 2012-01-11Spine Surgery: Techniques, Complication Avoidance, and Management, 2 Vol. Set - Edward Benzel
- 2011-12-08Spine Surgery: Techniques, Complication Avoidance, and Management, 2 Vol. Set - Edward Benzel
- 2011-12-01Spine Surgery: Techniques, Complication Avoidance, and Management, 2 Vol. Set - Edward Benzel
- 2011-11-28Spine Surgery: Techniques, Complication Avoidance, and Management, 2 Vol. Set - Edward Benzel
- 2010-03-12Encyclopedia of Language and Education (10 volume set), 2nd Edition (repost)
- 2014-02-09Blumgart's Surgery of the Liver, Biliary Tract and Pancreas: 2-Volume Set, 5th Edition (repost)
- 2013-08-27Surgery of the Foot and Ankle (2-Volume Set, 8th edition)
- 2013-08-15Surgery of the Foot and Ankle (2-Volume Set, 8th edition)
- 2012-01-09Skeletal Trauma: Basic Science, Management, and Reconstruction, 2 Volume Set, Third Edition (Repost)
- 2014-02-05Middleton's Allergy: Principles and Practice (2-Volume Set, 7th edition) [Repost]
- 2013-03-08Swaiman's Pediatric Neurology: Principles and Practice (2-Volume Set, 5th edition) [Repost]
- 2012-09-21Encyclopedia of Language and Linguistics, 14-Volume Set, Second Edition (Repost)
- 2011-10-17Encyclopedia of Language and Education (10 volume set), 2nd Edition
- 2011-01-25Encyclopedia of Genetics, Genomics, Proteomics, and Informatics, 2 Volume Set (3rd edition) (repost)
- 2009-07-25Encyclopedia of Language and Education (10 volume set), 2nd Edition
- 2014-01-29Financial and Management Accounting: An Introduction (4th Edition) (repost)
- 2014-01-27Critical Care Medicine: Principles of Diagnosis and Management in the Adult (4th edition) [Repost]
- 2013-12-27Head and Neck Surgery - Otolaryngology: 2 Volume Set, (4th Edition) (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.