Posted on 2019-11-07, by selverine.
This book brings together research articles and state-of-the-art surveys in broad areas of optimization and numerical analysis with particular emphasis on algorithms. The discussion also focuses on advances in monotone operator theory and other topics from variational analysis and nonsmooth optimization, especially as they pertain to algorithms and concrete, implementable methods. The theory of monotone operators is a central framework for understanding and analyzing splitting algorithms. Topics discussed in the volume were presented at the interdisciplinary workshop titled Splitting Algorithms, Modern Operator Theory, and Applications held in Oaxaca, Mexico in September, 2017. Dedicated to Jonathan M. Borwein, one of the most versatile mathematicians in contemporary history, this compilation brings theory together with applications in novel and insightful ways.
- Ebooks list page : 41733
- 2011-08-09Functional integration theory and applications
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Modern Operator Theory and Applications: The Igor Borisovich Simonenko Anniversary Volume (Operator Theory: Advances and Applications)
- 2014-03-18Modern Operator Theory and Applications: The Igor Borisovich Simonenko Anniversary Volumev
- 2012-03-22Modern Operator Theory and Applications (Repost)
- 2007-07-06Modern Operator Theory and Applications
- 2007-06-06Modern Operator Theory and Applications
- 2019-10-21Mathematical Theories of Machine Learning - Theory and Applications 2020
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Noncommutative Analysis, Operator Theory and Applications (Operator Theory: Advances and Applications)
- 2014-04-03Operator Algebras, Operator Theory and Applications (repost)
- 2014-01-27Recent Advances in Operator Theory and Applications (repost) - Removed
- 2012-11-26A Panorama of Modern Operator Theory and Related Topics (Repost)
- 2012-05-13A Panorama of Modern Operator Theory and Related Topics: The Israel Gohberg Memorial Volume [Repost]
- 2012-02-07A Panorama of Modern Operator Theory and Related Topics
- 2010-03-19Operator Algebras, Operator Theory and Applications (Repost)
- 2008-12-21Recent Advances in Operator Theory and Applications
- 2011-06-28Wireless Algorithms, Systems, and Applications: First International Conference, WASA 2006, Xi'an, China, August 15-17, 2006, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2010-07-18Modern Analysis and Applications: The Mark Krein Centenary Conference - Volume 1: Operator Theory and Related Topics
- 2008-03-14[request]Modern Heuristic Optimization Techniques: Theory and Applications to Power Systems (IEEE Press Series on Power Engineering)
- 2019-07-15Harmony Search and Nature Inspired Optimization Algorithms Theory and Applications, ICHSA 2018
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.