Posted on 2013-12-26, by Marmaladka.
Author: Britton Brewer | Date: 2009-02-04 | Format: pdf | Pages: 148 | Language: English | ISBN10: 1405173637
Description: This volume in the Handbook of Sports Medicine and Science series presents a concise summary of the science and practice of psychology in the context of sport. Psychological aspects central to sport performance such as motivation, cognition, stress, confidence, and mental preparation are examined and interventions designed to enhance individual and team performance are reviewed. Reflecting the breadth of the field, issues such as sport injury prevention and rehabilitation, athlete psychopathology, child and adolescent development, sport career termination, and the practice of sport psychology are also addressed.
Published under the auspices of the Medical Commission of the International Olympic Committee, Sport Psychology shows how the performance and the overall well-being of athletes can be improved by highlighting research findings and their practical application. With contributions from internationally renowned experts and useful case studies in each chapter, this handbook is an essential resource for medical doctors who serve athletes and sports teams and an invaluable reference for all students of sport psychology.
NOWDOWNLOAD links: http://www.nowdownload.eu/dl/26k3x52daa9iy
- Ebooks list page : 24335
- 2017-04-03Routledge International Handbook of Sport Psychology
- 2017-03-25Sport Psychology Concepts and Applications, 7 edition
- 2017-03-2001111-[Upload 2017]-Behavioral Sport Psychology - J. Luiselli, D. Reed (Springer, 2011)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Group Dynamics in Exercise and Sport Psychology
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Professional Practice in Sport Psychology: A review
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Routledge Handbook of Applied Sport Psychology: A Comprehensive Guide for Students and Practitioners
- 2017-02-14[PDF] Group Dynamics in Exercise and Sport Psychology: Contemporary Themes
- 2017-02-13Introduction to Sport Psychology for Beginners
- 2017-02-13[PDF] Sport Psychology 1999 ed
- 2014-05-31Handbook of Applied Sport Psychology: A Comprehensive Guide for Students and Practitioners
- 2014-05-26Sport Psychology: The Key Concepts (repost)
- 2014-03-13Behavioral Sport Psychology: Evidence-Based Approaches to Performance Enhancement [Repost]
- 2014-03-09Group Dynamics in Exercise and Sport Psychology: Contemporary Themes
- 2014-01-02Cox - sport psychology, concepts and applications - 7e, solutions manual and test bank 0078022479 - Removed
- 2013-05-20Introducing Sport Psychology: A Practical Guide [Repost]
- 2012-11-23Applied Sport Psychology Personal Growth to Peak performance
- 2012-11-23Handbook Of Sport Psychology
- 2012-09-27Introducing Sport Psychology: A Practical Guide (repost) - Removed
- 2012-08-19cox - sport psychology, concepts and applications - 7e, test bank 0078022479 - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.