Posted on 2018-11-21, by nokia241186.
Sports Medicine, Second Edition: Study Guide and Review for Boards
Demos Medical | English | 2017 | ISBN-10: 1620700883 | 675 pages | PDF | 25.35 mb
by Mark A. Harrast MD (Author),? Jonathan T. Finnoff DO (Editor)
Praise for the First Edition
"This book promises and delivers a concise and yet comprehensive review of sports medicine equally suitable for physiatrists and other clinicians preparing to sit for the sports medicine certification examination. The reviewers also recommend this book to residents and fellows looking for a concise study guide to sports medicine."
-Michael Burns, MD and Matthew Smuck, MD, Stanford University,American Journal of PM&R
Now in its second edition,Sports Medicine: Study Guide and Review for Boardsis the leading comprehensive review text surveying the breadth of non-surgical sports medicine. Covering topics pertinent to (and found on) the Sports Medicine board examination, the book is intended as a primary study tool for candidates preparing for the exam or recertification.
All of the subject areas tested on the boards are represented, including basic science and general procedures, health promotion and preventive interventions, emergency assessment and care, and diagnosis, management, and treatment of the full range of sports-related injuries and conditions. The editors have used the exam content outline as a blueprint for organizing the book so the space allotted to each chapter reflects the corresponding emphasis of the topic on the exam.
For theSecond Edition, all chapters have been completely revised and updated to reflect the latest information and practice guidelines. A new section devoted to "Hot Topics" features new chapters on regenerative medicine and sports ultrasound, two rapidly expanding areas. This edition also contains a practice test with over 250 questions to help candidates identify knowledge gaps and fine-tune test taking skills prior to the examination.
This proven resource for board review, program, or practical use provides the concise, high-yield facts that residents, fellows, trainees, and cliniciansin any discipline need to supplement their training in non-operative sports medicine.
Written in outline format for easy access to pertinent information
Provides a comprehensive review of all topics covered on the Sports Medicine Board examination
Editors and contributors are renowned experts and teachers in the field of sports medicine and relevant medical and surgical specialties
Includes more than 100 figures and tables to illustrate key points and enhance learning
New practice test assesses clinical knowledge and assists with final preparation for boards, MOC, or in-training exams
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37827
- 2018-06-18Medical Terminology With Case Studies in Sports Medicine, Second Edition
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Little Black Book of Sports Medicine , Second Edition (Jones and Bartlett's Little Black Book)
- 2017-07-17Athletic Footwear And Orthoses In Sports Medicine, Second Edition
- 2011-11-25The 5-Minute Sports Medicine Consult, 2nd Edition
- 2012-05-16Designing Embedded Systems with PIC Microcontrollers, Second Edition: Principles and Applications
- 2012-01-24The Sports Medicine Resource Manual - Anthony Beutler MD CAQ Sports Medicine
- 2012-01-20The Sports Medicine Resource Manual - Anthony Beutler MD CAQ Sports Medicine
- 2012-01-01Fiber Bragg Gratings, Second Edition (Optics and Photonics Series) - Removed
- 2011-11-22Database System Implementation (Second Edition)
- 2011-11-02Electrical Engineering 101, Second Edition: Everything You Should Have Learned in School...but Probably Didn't
- 2011-10-29CSS The Missing Manual Second Edition
- 2011-09-16Fiber Bragg Gratings, Second Edition (Optics and Photonics Series) - Removed
- 2011-08-26Handbook of Human-Computer Interaction, Second Edition
- 2019-09-30Netter's Sports Medicine, 2nd edition
- 2019-03-25Ophthalmic Disease in Veterinary Medicine, Second Edition
- 2019-03-20Ophthalmic Disease in Veterinary Medicine, Second Edition
- 2019-03-17Ophthalmic Disease in Veterinary Medicine, Second Edition
- 2019-03-06Ophthalmic Disease in Veterinary Medicine, Second Edition
- 2018-12-24Critical Care Emergency Medicine, Second Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.