Posted on 2018-10-11, by everest555.
Stacked Careers for Accounting and Finance
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 6.5 Hours | Lec: 76 | 924 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Double Your Job Interviews, Leverage Recruiters, Unlock LinkedIn
Why This Class is for You
I have been working in the recruiting industry as an Executive Search Consultant and Career Coach since 2004, but something happened in 2014 that completely changed how I coached my accounting and finance clients literally overnight.
I had a client Lisa who was a CPA Controller for a $4M per annum for-profit organization that licensed music for Karaoke machines. It was an unusual one-of-a-kind business in Columbus Ohio. (Hardly the mecca for music and entertainment.) Prior to that she had great roles in Treasury and FP&A with a particular joy for forecasting.
Despite 15 years of incredible skills across five industries and multiple Accounting Roles, she could barely get a call for an interview after a few months of job hunting.
When I talked to Lisa on the phone I was so surprised. Typically an accounting and finance professional has no problem getting a job. She shared with me that she never had a problem before and she feared ageism. Lisa was 43 years old. That is not when age discrimination hits so I knew that was not the issue.
I asked for her resume and review her LinkedIn profile and saw the problem immediately. Her resume and job campaign issues had to do with rank, industry, scope, and professionalism - not ageism. This was easily fixed.
My client was absolutely desperate for a job and I knew I had to act quickly. I got her logins for LinkedIn as well as other online job boards and within two hours, I re-aligned everything, got a new professional profile picture, submitted her resume to local recruiters, changed all of her online profiles to match her job search goals.
Within 72 hours she had five phone screen requests and within 60 days she had a new job as a Forecasting Analyst for a large automotive company. But that is not the best part...
She had not applied for a single job! Not one!
All the calls she got were from her online profiles. These profiles continue to regular hits even today allowing her to determine market and salary demand for her skills and plan her career.
This method is now the core of my career coaching practice.
So what is the secret? It is just one phrase: Keyword-stacking.
Once you learn how to keyword-stack your profiles in the way that recruiters search, you will get calls too.
What You Will Be Able to Do After Reading This Book
Leverage a database of local and national recruiters
Have recruiters come straight to you for great jobs
Run a discrete search if required
Get calls for jobs without applying
Double your interviews with active and passive search techniques
Tap unadvertised jobs in the hidden job market
With the class you get:
A resume template that beats the resume black hole
My copyrighted "Core-3©" career assessment
Fill-in-the-blank interview preparation scripts
Salary negotiation scripts
And so much more!
- Ebooks list page : 37397
- 2011-12-23Academic Careers for Experimental Computer Scientists and Engineers - Committee On Academic Careers For Experimental Computer Scientists
- 2011-12-20Academic Careers for Experimental Computer Scientists and Engineers - Committee On Academic Careers For Experimental Computer Scientists
- 2011-12-14Academic Careers for Experimental Computer Scientists and Engineers - Committee On Academic Careers For Experimental Computer Scientists
- 2018-09-20Accounting and Finance for Non-Specialists (5th edition)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Accounting and Finance for Your Small Business
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Accounting and Finance for the International Hospitality Industry
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Accounting and Finance for Non-Specialists, 7 edition
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Accounting and Finance for Non-Specialists, 5th edition
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Accounting and Finance for Managers: A decision-making approach
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Accounting and Finance for Non-Specialists, 7 edition
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Accounting and Finance for Non-Specialists, 5th edition
- 2014-05-31Accounting and Finance for Non-Specialists, 7th Edition
- 2014-05-29Accounting and Finance for Non-Specialists, 7 edition
- 2013-11-06Accounting and Finance for Non-Specialists, 5th edition (repost) - Removed
- 2013-05-27Accounting and Finance for Non-Specialists, 5th edition - Removed
- 2013-05-14Accounting and Finance for Non-Specialists, 5th edition - Removed
- 2012-01-11Stainless Steels for Medical and Surgical Applications (Astm Special Technical Publication) - Symposium On Stainless Steels For Medical And Surgical Applications
- 2011-12-29Accounting and Finance for Your Small Business
- 2011-12-28Stainless Steels for Medical and Surgical Applications (Astm Special Technical Publication) - Symposium On Stainless Steels For Medical And Surgical Applications
- 2011-12-25Law and Long-Term Economic Change: A Eurasian Perspective (Stanford Economics and Finance) - Edited By Debin Ma, Jan Van Zanden
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.