Posted on 2010-08-05. By anonymous.
Star Trek Collection
New Eye Photography Editors "Star Trek: Maps - The Navigational Charts of the Five Years Voyage of the Star Ship Enterprise"
Publisher: Bantam Books | PDF | 1980 | 37 pages | English | ISBN: 0553012029 | 46 MB
Rick Sternbach and Michael Okuda "Star Trek: The Next Generation Technical Manual"
Publisher: Pocket Books and Paramount Pictures | Format: PDF | Year 1991 | 182 pages | 49.5 MB | English | ISBN: 0671704273
The Star Trek: The Next Generation? Technical Manual, written by Rick Sternbach and Michael Okuda, the technical advisors to Star Trek: The Next Generation, provides a comprehensive schematization of a Galaxy-class starship. From the bridge to the shuttlebays, from the transporter room to crews' quarters, this book provides a never-before-seen glimpse at the inner, intricate workings of the most incredible starship ever conceived.
Full of diagrams, technical schematics, and ship's plans, the Star Trek: The Next Generation Technical Manual also takes a detailed look at the principles behind Star Trek?'s awesome technology -- from phasers to warp drive to the incredible holodeck.
Rick Sternbach and Michael Okuda "Star Trek Voyager Technical Guide"
Publisher: Pocket Books and Paramount Pictures | Format: PDF | Year 2002 | 40 pages | 26.5 MB | English | ISBN: Book Unpublished
Herman Zimmerman, Rick Sternbach and Doug Drexler "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Technical Manual"
Publisher: Pocket Books and Paramount Pictures | Format: PDF | Year 1998 | 197 pages | 30 MB | English | ISBN: 067101563X
Whether you're looking for a cross-section of a Bajoran tricorder, plan drawings of the USS Defiant, or a detailed explanation of station wastewater treatment, you'll find everything you need in the Deep Space Nine Technical Manual. This is a fascinating and useful reference for the dedicated DS9 fan, or the Star Trek collector. Intricately detailed, colorful illustrations show you things like the station layout, its cargo and security systems, crew quarters, and transportation facilities. You'll also see DS9's position in relation to the wormhole, the Bajor-Cardassia sector, Ferenginar, and the Romulan and Klingon empires, not to mention the current location of Voyager and (shudder) Borg space.
It was once a battered Cardassian ore-processing facility orbiting the planet Bajor. But Terok Nor took on new life when the Cardassians evacuated and were replaced by Starfleet personnel. With the discovery of a nearby stable wormhole connecting the Alpha Quadrant with the Gamma Quadrant, the newly christened Space Station Deep Space 9? became one of the most important installations in known space.
Filled with hundreds of schematic diagrams and illustrations, the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Technical Manual is essential for anyone interested in the ships, technology and weapons of Starfleet and the many different species, who frequent the station, including the Klingons, the Bajorans, the Romulans, the Cardassians, and the Jem'Hadar.
As an added bonus, four full-color gatefolds have been specially created for this book. In addition to providing an in-depth look at the exteriors of the station, these illustrations also show the Promenade, and highlight the U.S.S. Defiant.
Turning the ravaged outpost into a fully operational station involved much more than a simple name change. The transformation represented an arduous challenge to the Starfleet engineers who were required to merge two divergent technologies. How they achieved that feat, and how the Federation helps the Bajoran government keep the station running smoothly, is revealed in the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Technical Manual.
Franz Joseph "Star Trek Star Fleet Technical Manual TM379260"
Publisher: Ballantine Books | Format: PDF | Year 1986 | 160 pages | 43.3 MB | English | ISBN: 0345340744
This is the one, the only, the complete Star Fleet Technical Manual with everything you'll ever want to know about day-to-day life on the Enterprise. With architectural designs of the Enterprise, headquarters, detailed drawings of the weapons and equipment, official patterns for men's and women's uniforms, maps of orbit patterns and so much more, all your practical questions will finally be answered.
Shane Johnson "Star Trek: Worlds of the Federation"
Publisher: Pocket Books | Format: PDF | Year 1989 | 160 pages | 38.4 MB | English | ISBN: 0671708139
Star Trek: The Worlds of the Federation describes many of the universe's most amazing species including the species of the Federation, and neutral and hostile worlds, species such as the Klingons, Vulcans, Romulans, Deltans, Ferengi, and Gorn. This book uses hundreds of star charts and line drawings as well as a rich text to outline the history of the worlds visited by the Starship EnterpriseTM.
- 2010-08-05Star Trek Collection
- Ebooks list page : 6812
- 2012-03-22Star Trek - Legion of Superheroes #6 (2012)
- 2012-02-02Star Trek: Typhon Pact: The Struggle Within - Christopher L. Bennett
- 2012-01-22Rihannsu: The Bloodwing Voyages (Star Trek) - Diane Duane
- 2012-01-21Star Trek: Typhon Pact: The Struggle Within - Christopher L. Bennett
- 2012-01-01Rihannsu: The Bloodwing Voyages (Star Trek)
- 2011-12-21Star Trek: Mirror Universe: Rise Like Lions - David Mack
- 2011-12-15The Star Trek Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded Edition (Star Trek: All) - Michael Okuda
- 2011-12-11The Star Trek Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded Edition (Star Trek: All) - Michael Okuda
- 2011-12-09The Star Trek Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded Edition (Star Trek: All) - Michael Okuda
- 2011-12-04Star Trek: Typhon Pact: The Struggle Within - Christopher L. Bennett
- 2011-12-03Star Trek: Typhon Pact: The Struggle Within - Christopher L. Bennett
- 2011-12-01Star Trek: Typhon Pact: The Struggle Within - Christopher L. Bennett
- 2011-11-30Star Trek: Typhon Pact: The Struggle Within - Christopher L. Bennett
- 2011-11-20Paper Universe (Star Trek)
- 2011-11-09Star Trek: Cast No Shadow
- 2011-11-08Star Trek: Movie Tie-In
- 2011-11-08The Star Trek Encyclopedia, 3rd Edition
- 2011-10-29The Eugenics Wars Vol. 2: The Rise and Fall of Khan Noonien Singh (Star Trek)
- 2011-10-29The Eugenics Wars Vol I: The Rise and Fall of Khan Noonien Singh (Star Trek)
- 2011-10-23Star Trek: Enterprise: Kobayashi Maru
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.