Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2014-06-19. By anonymous.
2014 | ISBN: 1118697057 | English | 272 pages | EPUB + MOBI | 1 MB + 1 MB
Anyone can start a business. But only leaders can succeed.
Most entrepreneurs know the long odds: only a fraction of them will lead their enterprises through the rocky stages of growth to launch self-sustaining companies. Very few know how to outflank the failures that await them at every turn, including the most painful—being abandoned by key members of their team or getting pushed out by their board just as their business starts to generate real value.
Derek Lidow is on a mission to improve these odds and change these outcomes. Throughout his long career—as CEO, innovator, and entrepreneur—he has tested virtually every aspect of launching a business. Lidow now argues that success is far less dependent upon a firm’s idea or any grand strategy than it is upon something more personal: leadership. Emerging companies have specific leadership requirements, stage by fast-moving stage. Few founders have been able to leverage the tremendous power of this underrecognized reality—until now.
Startup Leadership demonstrates how founders can adopt the skills that are required at each stage of their journey. Whether you are at the idea stage or managing a more mature enterprise, you can start to recognize the fundamental conflict: how to balance your selfish drives with the more selfless leadership required by the organization at any given time. The book shows you how to achieve this balance by:
Assessing your unique motivations, traits, and skills
Creating a personal leadership strategy that leverages your strengths and mitigates your weaknesses
Mastering how to lead teams, including boards
Understanding the five prerequisites for driving change
Taking control of your inevitable crises, thereby strengthening your team and your leadership
With Lidow’s help, you will learn how to become the startup leader your business needs, and you’ll move forward with your plans with greater confidence and success.
- Ebooks list page : 27753
- 2010-02-04The Cycle of Leadership: How Great Leaders Teach Their Companies to Win
- 2010-01-27The Cycle of Leadership: How Great Leaders Teach Their Companies to Win
- 2009-07-06The Cycle of Leadership: How Great Leaders Teach Their Companies to Win
- 2009-04-02The Cycle of Leadership: How Great Leaders Teach Their Companies to Win
- 2009-03-21The Cycle of Leadership: How Great Leaders Teach Their Companies to Win
- 2007-07-06Balanced Leadership: How Effective Principals Manage Their Work
- 2007-06-30Balanced Leadership: How Effective Principals Manage Their Work
- 2017-02-08[PDF] The Young Entrepreneur's Guide to Starting and Running a Business: Turn Your Ideas into Money!
- 2017-02-06[PDF] Scrappy Startups: How 15 Ordinary Women Turned Their Unique Ideas into Profitable Businesses
- 2017-01-03[PDF] Serious Creativity: How to be creative under pressure and turn ideas into action
- 2016-12-27[PDF] Masters of Management: How the Business Gurus and Their Ideas Have Changed the Worldfor Better and for Worse
- 2014-04-276 Secrets to Startup Success: How to Turn Your Entrepreneurial Passion into a Thriving Business (repost)
- 2014-01-21The Business of Spirits: How Savvy Marketers, Innovative Distillers, and Entrepreneurs Changed How We Drink (repost)
- 2013-07-27Offshore Investments that Safeguard Your Cash: Learn How Savvy Investors Grow and Protect Their Wealth - Removed
- 2013-07-22Offshore Investments that Safeguard Your Cash: Learn How Savvy Investors Grow and Protect Their Wealth (repost) - Removed
- 2013-06-06Upstarts!: How GenY Entrepreneurs are Rocking the World of Business and 8 Ways You Can Profit from Their Success (Repost) - Removed
- 2013-02-28Upstarts!: How GenY Entrepreneurs are Rocking the World of Business and 8 Ways You Can Profit from Their Success (repost) - Removed
- 2013-02-05From Concept to Consumer: How to Turn Ideas Into Money (repost)
- 2012-12-246 Secrets to Startup Success: How to Turn Your Entrepreneurial Passion into a Thriving Business (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.