Posted on 2018-06-13, updated at 2018-07-29, by voska89.
Statistical Data Cleaning with Applications in R by Mark van der Loo, Edwin de Jonge
2018 | ISBN: 1118897153 | English | 320 pages | EPUB | 7 MB
A comprehensive guide to automated statistical data cleaning
The production of clean data is a complex and time-consuming process that requires both technical know-how and statistical expertise. Statistical Data Cleaning brings together a wide range of techniques for cleaning textual, numeric or categorical data. This book examines technical data cleaning methods relating to data representation and data structure. A prominent role is given to statistical data validation, data cleaning based on predefined restrictions, and data cleaning strategy.
Focuses on the automation of data cleaning methods, including both theory and applications written in R.
Enables the reader to design data cleaning processes for either one-off analytical purposes or for setting up production systems that clean data on a regular basis.
Explores statistical techniques for solving issues such as incompleteness, contradictions and outliers, integration of data cleaning components and quality monitoring.
Supported by an accompanying website featuring data and R code.
This book enables data scientists and statistical analysts working with data to deepen their understanding of data cleaning as well as to upgrade their practical data cleaning skills. It can also be used as material for a course in data cleaning and analyses.
Download ( NitroFlare )
Download ( Rapidgator )
- Ebooks list page : 36440
- 2018-07-29Statistical Data Cleaning with Applications in R
- 2011-12-19Improving the Design of the Scientists and Engineers Statistical Data System (SESTAT)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Algorithms and Data Structures: With Applications to Graphics and Geometry (BCS Practitioner)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Modeling and Processing for Next-Generation Big-Data Technologies: With Applications and Case Studies (Modeling and Optimization in Science and Technologies)
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Statistical Shape Analysis: With Applications in R (Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics)
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Radar Data Processing With Applications
- 2017-01-09[PDF] Algorithms and Data Structures: With Applications to Graphics and Geometry (BCS Practitioner)
- 2016-10-20Statistical Shape Analysis With Applications in R
- 2014-05-27Statistical Meta-Analysis with Applications
- 2014-05-07Statistical Meta-Analysis with Applications - Removed
- 2014-04-24Statistical Meta-Analysis with Applications
- 2012-04-06Statistical Meta-Analysis with Applications [Repost] - Removed
- 2011-08-13Algorithms and Data Structures: With Applications to Graphics and Geometry (BCS Practitioner)
- 2011-01-05Algorithms and Data Structures: With Applications to Graphics and Geometry
- 2010-08-19Introduction to Statistical Signal Processing with Applications
- 2009-06-12Introduction to Statistical Signal Processing with Applications
- 2008-12-15Statistical Meta-Analysis with Applications - Removed
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Computational and Statistical Methods for Analysing Big Data with Applications
- 2017-01-05[PDF] Computational and Statistical Methods for Analysing Big Data with Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.