Posted on 2018-08-16, by nokia241186.
Romain Azais and Florian Bouguet, "Statistical Inference for Piecewise-deterministic Markov Processes"
English | ISBN: 1786303027 | 2018 | 300 pages | PDF | 7 MB
Piecewise-deterministic Markov processes form a class of stochastic models with a sizeable scope of applications: biology, insurance, neuroscience, networks, finance. Such processes are defined by a deterministic motion punctuated by random jumps at random times, and offer simple yet challenging models to study. Nevertheless, the issue of statistical estimation of the parameters ruling the jump mechanism is far from trivial. Responding to new developments in the field as well as to current research interests and needs, Statistical inference for piecewise-deterministic Markov processes offers a detailed and comprehensive survey of state-of-the-art results. It covers a wide range of general processes as well as applied models. The present book also dwells on statistics in the context of Markov chains, since piecewise-deterministic Markov processes are characterized by an embedded Markov chain corresponding to the position of the process right after the jumps.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36965
- 2018-08-14Statistical Inference for Piecewise-deterministic Markov Processes
- 2019-02-22Statistical Inference for Discrete Time Stochastic Processes
- 2019-01-31Statistical Inference for Discrete Time Stochastic Processes
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Statistical Inference for Discrete Time Stochastic Processes (SpringerBriefs in Statistics) - Removed
- 2013-07-30Continuous Average Control of Piecewise Deterministic Markov Processes [Repost]
- 2013-04-29Continuous Average Control of Piecewise Deterministic Markov Processes
- 2012-03-21Statistical Inference for Fractional Diffusion Processes
- 2012-03-14Sense and Nonsense of Statistical Inference By Charmont Wang
- 2011-05-30Statistical Inference for Fractional Diffusion Processes (Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics)
- 2019-02-16Statistical inference for data science: A companion to the Coursera Statistical Inference Course
- 2018-12-14Statistical Inference for Models with Multivariate t-Distributed Errors
- 2018-11-06Statistical Inference for Everyone
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Statistical inference for data science
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Statistical Inference for Financial Engineering - Removed
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Statistical Inference for Models with Multivariate t-Distributed Errors
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Statistical inference for data science
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Exact Statistical Inference for Categorical Data
- 2016-12-30[PDF] Exact Statistical Inference for Categorical Data
- 2014-04-16Statistical Inference for Financial Engineering - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.