Posted on 2014-06-07, by supnatural.
William A. Levinson, "Statistical Process Control for Real-World Applications"
2011 | ISBN: 1439820007 | 272 pages | PDF | 3 MB
The normal or bell curve distribution is far more common in statistics textbooks than it is in real factories, where processes follow non-normal and often highly skewed distributions. Statistical Process Control for Real-World Applications shows how to handle non-normal applications scientifically and explain the methodology to suppliers and customers.
The book exposes the pitfalls of assuming normality for all processes, describes how to test the normality assumption, and illustrates when non-normal distributions are likely to apply. It demonstrates how to handle uncooperative real-world processes that do not follow textbook assumptions. The text explains how to set realistic control limits and calculate meaningful process capability indices for non-normal applications. The book also addresses multivariate systems, nested variation sources, and process performance indices for non-normal distributions.
The book includes examples from Minitab®, StatGraphics® Centurion, and MathCAD and covers how to use spreadsheets to give workers a visual signal when an out of control condition is present. The included user disk provides Visual Basic for Applications functions to make tasks such as distribution fitting and tests for goodness of fit as routine as possible. The book shows you how to set up meaningful control charts and report process performance indices that actually reflect the process' ability to deliver quality.
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
- Ebooks list page : 27470
- 2014-05-08Statistical Process Control for Real-World Applications (repost)
- 2013-10-02Statistical Process Control for Real-World Applications
- 2013-09-30Statistical Process Control for Real-World Applications - Removed
- 2013-09-28Statistical Process Control for Real-World Applications - Removed
- 2019-05-10Statistical Process Control for the Food Industry A guide for Practitioners and Managers
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Designing Inclusive Systems: Designing Inclusion for Real-world Applications - Removed
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Statistical Process Control for the FDA-Regulated Industry
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Variants of Evolutionary Algorithms for Real-World Applications
- 2014-06-10Variants of Evolutionary Algorithms for Real-World Applications - Removed
- 2014-06-04Variants of Evolutionary Algorithms for Real-World Applications (Repost) - Removed
- 2014-03-22Designing Inclusive Systems: Designing Inclusion for Real-world Applications (repost)
- 2014-02-02Variants of Evolutionary Algorithms for Real-World Applications
- 2013-01-04Designing Inclusive Systems - Designing Inclusion for Real-world Applications
- 2012-12-20Designing Inclusive Systems: Designing Inclusion for Real-world Applications [Repost]
- 2012-04-04Designing Inclusive Systems: Designing Inclusion for Real-world Applications
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Multivariate Statistical Process Control: Process Monitoring Methods and Applications (Advances in Industrial Control)
- 2017-04-10[PDF] Building Arduino Projects for the Internet of Things: Experiments with Real-World Applications - Removed
- 2012-09-11Microsoft Visual C Windows Applications by Example: Code and explanation for real-world MFC C Applications [Repost]
- 2012-04-19Real World Mac Maintenance and Backups by Joe Kissell
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.