Posted on 2019-07-13, by everest555.
Stone River Elearning- Introduction to Kubernetes using Docker - ArtStyle
English | Size: 635.23 MB
Docker dramatically changed (for the better) the lives of those who transfer, install and manage software applications on a regular basis. It made the process much less complicated and virtually eliminated any stress involved. Now, Kubernetes has made the whole thing even easier (yes, it's possible). Want to learn how to containerize your application and then automate it from start to finish? This is the course for you...
Understand the World of Microservices
Install Docker and a Kubernetes cluster from scratch
Learn how to run and manage containers effectively
Create Kubernetes pods, deployments and services
Build Docker images and configure Docker Hub from scratch
Deploy a multi-component software application efficiently and easily
Develop, Ship and Run Applications with Ease
This course is suitable for everyone, from complete beginners right up to expert computer nerds. All you need is a fast internet connection, a credit card to set up a free trial on Google Cloud (no extra cost), and a basic working knowledge of modern technology.
You'll start off by getting familiar with Google Cloud, Docker and Kubernetes, learning what they do and how you'll be using them. Then you'll take an in-depth look at the two most important tools, Docker and Kubernetes. Once you've gotten a good grasp on how each one works, you'll move on to the course projects. You'll install WordPress using Google Cloud, which includes creating Docker files, images, and containers along with deploying the site live.
Next you'll create and configure a back-end and front-end master and slave nodes with replication controllers; apps managed by Kubernetes using a cluster of VMs. Sound confusing? Don't worry, you'll get hands-on training at every step to guide you in the right direction.
By the end of this course you will know what containers are and more than one way to use them to deliver software applications faster. You'll know everything you need to know about Docker and Kubernetes, and you'll never have to worry about using either one for your software application project ever again!
About Kubernetes and Docker
Docker is the world's leading software containerization platform. It packages your application into one standardised unit, wrapping it into a complete file system that contains everything needed to run on a server. Kubernetes is a system created by Google to automate the deployment, scaling and management of containerized applications (like the ones Docker creates). The two combined make life a breeze for anyone needing to transport, install and maintain complex software applications anywhere.
- Ebooks list page : 40868
- 2019-04-08Stone River Elearning- Introduction to Kubernetes using Docker - ArtStyle
- 2016-10-14Stone River Learning - Introduction to Kubernetes using Docker
- 2016-10-12Stone River Learning - Introduction to Kubernetes using Docker
- 2016-12-31Introduction to Kubernetes using Docker Stone River eLearning
- 2016-12-18Introduction to Kubernetes using Docker Stone River eLearning
- 2016-10-12Introduction to Kubernetes using Docker Stone River eLearning
- 2019-07-14Stone River Elearning Introduction To R Tutorial
- 2019-03-20STONE RIVER ELEARNING INTRODUCTION TO R TUTORIAL-OXBRiDGE
- 2018-02-01Introduction To Kubernetes Using Docker
- 2019-04-08Stone River Elearning Complete Introduction To Business Data Analysis
- 2019-04-07Stone River Elearning Scaling Docker For Aws
- 2019-01-13Stone River Elearning Scaling Docker For Aws
- 2019-01-12STONE RIVER ELEARNING COMPLETE INTRODUCTION TO BUSINESS DATA ANALYSIS
- 2018-08-29Advanced Marketing Using Recommendation Algorithms - Stone River eLearning
- 2018-08-29Introduction to Marketing - Stone River eLearning
- 2018-02-02Essential Docker For Python Flask Development Stone River Elearning
- 2017-12-07Essential Docker for Python Flask Development Stone River Elearning
- 2016-12-06Stone River eLearning Docker Compose in Depth
- 2019-07-18Stone River Elearning Iaas Cloud Computing With Openstack Masterclass Part 2
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.