Posted on 2019-01-31, by elegance.
[b]Stone River eLearning - Data Modelling and Analysis with Excel Power Pivot
English | Size: 846.16 MB
Power Pivot has been described as the most important new feature in Excel in 20 years. Power Pivot has been developed by Microsoft to help companies analyze and understand the growing quantities of data that are created on a daily basis. Power Pivot will improve your time to create reports, develop data analysis and gain insight into your your data by at least 80%. Create relationships between tables of data without Vlookups Create powerful Key Metric and Key Performance Indicator calculations Manage and work with data models of millions of records of data Create powerful new dashboards and reports Power Pivot is a free Add-in for Excel 2010 and is called the Data Model in Excel 2013 that provides capabilities to handle large quantities of data. PowerPivot is a columnar database that is capable of storing and manipulating hundreds of millions rows of data. PowerPivot brings new capabilities to business users to analyse, explore and gain new insight into business and marketing data. PowerPivot has been referred to as the most important feature for Excel in 20 years. Power Pivot makes it easy to setup relationships between tables of data in the same way as databases and therefore does not require the use of Excel functions such as Vlookup. PowerPivot therefore decreases the time substantially to analyse and gain new insight from business and marketing data. Power Pivot allows the rapid development of powerful PivotTables and PivotCharts in Excel utilising the latest Slicer technology to easily analyse and view data from multiple different perspectives. PowerPivot also adds a new Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) formula language that provides new and powerful calculations and insight to the business user.
[b]I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!
- Ebooks list page : 38989
- 2019-04-08Stone River Elearning Data Modelling And Analysis With Excel Power Pivot
- 2019-04-08Stone River Elearning Data Modelling And Analysis With Excel Power Pivot Illiterate
- 2018-12-31Stone River Elearning Data Modelling And Analysis With Excel Power Pivot-Illiterate
- 2018-11-14Data Modelling and Analysis with Excel Power Pivot
- 2018-05-04Data Modelling and Analysis with Excel Power Pivot
- 2018-03-23Data Modelling and Analysis with Excel Power Pivot
- 2019-04-08Stone River Elearning Data Analysis And Dashboards With Google Data Studio Illiterate
- 2018-12-31Stone River Elearning Data Analysis And Dashboards With Google Data Studio-Illiterate
- 2019-01-11Stone River Elearning Data Visualization With Python And Matplotlib
- 2019-04-08Stone River Elearning Create A Chat Application With Php And Ajax Illiterate
- 2018-12-31Stone River Elearning Create A Chat Application With Php And Ajax-Illiterate
- 2019-05-16Data Wrangling and Analysis with Python
- 2019-05-06Data Wrangling and Analysis with Python
- 2019-04-08Infinite Skills Data Wrangling And Analysis With Python
- 2019-04-08Stone River Elearning Aws Storage And Cdn Services S3 Ebs Efs Cloudfront Illiterate
- 2019-02-19Stone River eLearning - AWS Storage and CDN Services - S3, EBS, EFS, CloudFront
- 2019-02-17Stone River eLearning - AWS Storage and CDN Services - S3, EBS, EFS, CloudFront
- 2019-01-09Infinite Skills Data Wrangling And Analysis With Python
- 2019-01-05Stone River Elearning Build A Responsive Website With A Modern Flat Design-illiterate
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.