Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2013-12-27. By anonymous.
English | 2010 | ISBN: 075066522X | 333 pages | PDF | 1,6 MB
Strategic Management in the International Hospitality Industry: content and process, is a vital text for all those studying cutting edge theories and views on strategic management. Unlike others textbooks in this area, it goes further than merely contextualising strategic management for hospitality and tourism, and avoids using a prescriptive, or descriptive approach.
It looks instead, at the latest in strategic thinking and theories, and provides critical and analytical discussion as to how and if these models and theories can be applied to the industry, within specific contexts such as culture, profit and non-profit organisations.
Cutting edge approach: applies advance and recent strategic management views into tourism and hospitality field.
Critical treatment: provides critical discussions about whether and how strategic models/theories can be applied into the hospitality and tourism field.
Sensitive to specific contexts: As the tourism and hospitality industry has become one of the largest industries worldwide, discusses how strategic management concepts can be applied in different cultures and profit and non-profit tourism organizations.
With supporting case studies related to the strategy content, context and process, from international industries such as Radisson, McDonalds, Carnival Cruiselines and Disney, this text consist of five main sections: introduction, strategy content, strategy context, strategy process and cases. Each of the chapters within these sections has a thorough pedagogic structure consisting of a bulleted introduction, examples and vignettes, discussions points, exercises, case studies and further reading and web sites.
Strategic Management in the International Hospitality and Tourism Industry: content and process also provides online support material for tutors and students, in the form of guidelines for instructors on how to use the textbook, PowerPoint presentations and case studies plus additional exercises and web links for students.
* Comprehensive coverage of both traditional and contemporary perspectives within strategic management in the applied context of the international hospitality and tourism industry.
* Critical discussions about whether and how strategic models/theories can be applied into the hospitality and tourism field.
* Up-to-date case studies related to the strategy content, context and process from an international overview, including Carnival Cruiselines, Four Seasons Regent Hotels, Disney and McDonalds.
* Web Support for tutors and students providing explanation and guidelines for instructors on how to use the textbook, and case studies with additional exercises and web links for students.
- Ebooks list page : 24369
- 2012-01-25Strategic Management for Hospitality and Tourism - Removed
- 2009-07-02Tourism, Security and Safety: From Theory to Practice (The Management of Hospitality and Tourism Enterprises)(repost)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Cruise Operations Management (The Management of Hospitality and Tourism Enterprises)
- 2017-07-30Marketing for Hospitality and Tourism (7th Edition) (Global Edition)
- 2014-05-02Practical Project Management for Building and Construction [Repost]
- 2014-03-26Strategic Management: Concepts: Competitiveness and Globalization (repost)
- 2014-03-25Sustainable Natural Resource Management: For Scientists and Engineers (repost)
- 2014-02-03Solution Manual for Marketing for Hospitality and Tourism, 6th edition P R Kotler, J T. Bowen, J Makens - Removed
- 2013-07-07Practical Project Management for Building and Construction (repost) - Removed
- 2013-03-15Accounting and Financial Management for BCA and MCA (Repost)
- 2012-09-02Risk Management for Meetings and Events [Repost] - Removed
- 2012-08-30Strategic Management: Concepts: Competitiveness and Globalization (repost) - Removed
- 2012-06-08Financial Management for Hospitality Decision Makers [Repost]
- 2010-07-12Knowledge Management in Hospitality and Tourism
- 2010-06-27Knowledge Management in Hospitality and Tourism
- 2010-06-17Knowledge Management in Hospitality and Tourism
- 2010-06-11Knowledge Management in Hospitality and Tourism
- 2009-12-30Knowledge Management in Hospitality and Tourism
- 2009-07-10Strategic Management: Process, Content, and Implementation (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.