Posted on 2018-08-12, by nokia241186.
Subsidence Analysis and Visualization: For Sedimentary Basin Analysis and Modelling by Eun Young Lee
English | PDF,EPUB | 2018 (2019 Edition) | 64 Pages | ISBN : 3319764233 | 4.57 MB
This book provides a comprehensive introduction to techniques for quantitative subsidence analysis and visualization with example applications. Subsidence analysis is an essential step to understand basin evolution through geologic time and space in the study of sediments and sedimentary basins. Quantifying techniques have been developed and applied in many basin research projects to evaluate total, tectonic and thermal subsidence.
They are also a pre-requisite for basin evolution modelling. Recent studies have applied visualization techniques to understand regional subsidence contexts and trends, which confirmed that three-dimensional visualization of the basin subsidence is highly helpful to gain insight into basin evolution. In this book, we show how geoscience and computer science can be effectively combined in advanced basin analysis, especially in terms of basin subsidence. Each type of subsidence analysis is introduced with example applications. In particular we present a study of the Vienna basin using BasinVis, a MATLAB-based program for analyzing and visualizing basin subsidence. Given its breadth of coverage, this book will benefit students in undergraduate and postgraduate courses and provide helpful information for research projects and industry applications.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36927
- 2018-06-25Beginning Data Science in R Data Analysis, Visualization, and Modelling for the Data Scientist
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Beginning Data Science in R: Data Analysis, Visualization, and Modelling for the Data Scientist
- 2017-10-02Beginning Data Science in R: Data Analysis, Visualization, and Modelling for the Data Scientist
- 2017-03-15Beginning Data Science in R Data Analysis, Visualization, and Modelling for the Data Scientist
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Financial Forecasting, Analysis and Modelling: A Framework for Long-Term Forecasting (The Wiley Finance Series)
- 2013-07-20Physical Principles of Sedimentary Basin Analysis
- 2013-03-05Physical Principles of Sedimentary Basin Analysis (repost)
- 2012-05-04Physical Principles of Sedimentary Basin Analysis (Repost)
- 2012-01-16Physical Principles Of Sedimentary Basin Analysis
- 2010-09-26Physical Principles Of Sedimentary Basin Analysis
- 2010-07-15Physical Principles of Sedimentary Basin Analysis
- 2010-07-14Physical Principles of Sedimentary Basin Analysis
- 2010-04-02Principles of Sedimentary Basin Analysis
- 2009-12-24Principles of Sedimentary Basin Analysis
- 2018-09-26Hydrocarbon and Lipid Microbiology Protocols Statistics, Data Analysis, Bioinformatics and Modelling
- 2018-07-21Hydrocarbon and Lipid Microbiology Protocols Statistics, Data Analysis, Bioinformatics and Modelling
- 2018-04-22Coherent Structures in Granular Crystals From Experiment and Modelling to Computation and Mathematical Analysis
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Rick Sammon's Creative Visualization for Photographers: Composition, exposure, lighting, learning, experimenting, setting goals, motivation and more
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Advanced Data Analysis and Modelling in Chemical Engineering
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.