Author: Robin McKinley
Posted on 2012-02-08, by 4bookholic.
Sunshine: A Novel
Robin McKinley | Speak | 2010 | 416 pages | English | PDF,TXT,RTF,EPUB,LIT,LRF,MOBI,FB2,PDB
There hadn't been any trouble out at the lake in years. Sunshine just needed a spot where she could be alone with her thoughts for a minute. But then the vampires found her . . . Now, chained and imprisoned in a once-beautiful decaying mansion, alone but for the vampire, Constantine, shackled next to her, Sunshine realizes that she must call on her own hidden strength if she is to survive. But Constantine is not what she expected of a vampire, and soon Sunshine discovers that it is he who needs her, more than either of them know. Originally published as an adult novel, but now in YA for the first time, Sunshine is an alluring and captivating vampire story - one that will ensnare fans of paranormals everywhere.
- Ebooks list page : 17418
- 2012-02-09“Dragonhaven” by Robin McKinley - Robin McKinley
- 2011-09-13Sunshine: A Novel
- 2012-02-06Merciless: A Novel - Robin Parrish
- 2012-01-17Relentless: A Dominion Novel - Robin Parrish
- 2012-01-07Wild Thing: A Novel - Robin Kaye
- 2012-01-06Wild Thing: A Novel - Robin Kaye
- 2011-12-28Wild Thing: A Novel - Robin Kaye
- 2011-12-24Merciless: A Novel - Robin Parrish
- 2011-12-17Wild Thing: A Novel - Robin Kaye
- 2011-12-09Merciless: A Novel - Robin Parrish
- 2011-12-08Wild Thing: A Novel - Robin Kaye
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Outlaw: A Robin Monarch Novel (Robin Monarch Thrillers)
- 2013-05-05Robin McKinley - Water: Tales of Elemental Spirits
- 2013-05-04Robin McKinley and Peter Dickinson - Fire: Tales of Elemental Spirits
- 2013-05-03Robin McKinley eBook Collection
- 2011-11-10A Little Ray of Sunshine: A Novel
- 2011-10-27Robin McKinley: Girl Reader, Woman Writer (Scarecrow Studies in Young Adult Literature) free ebook download
- 2011-10-20Deerskin free ebook download
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.