Posted on 2019-04-08, by nokia241186.
Super Learning: The Complete Accelerated Learning Course
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 3 Hours | Lec: 27 | 562 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
The Complete Course for Everyone Interested in Superlearning & Accelerated Learning
Would you like to learn faster and memorise information for a longer time? Have you ever though about the brain's anatomy and wondered, it is possible to store one information in multiple areas of the brain? Then this course is for you!
In this course, I will take you from where you are right now and start with you a journey of self-discovery. What kind of learner are you? Are you a visual, auditory, writing and reading or kinesthetic learner? We will discover which kind of learner you are and which one of the eight types of intelligence suits you best.
Here is what you are going to gain from enrolling in this course...
In the beginning of this course, I will introduce you to super learning and accelerated learning. I will explain how we are going to combine both concepts and will show you how we are going to connect both sides of our brain through methodical training.
Afterwards, we will talk about different types of learning such as auditory learning, visual learning, reading/writing learning and kinesthetic learning which we will then connect with each other in order to connect both sides of our brain. In this regard, we will also talk about the 8 different intelligences, remembering key terms and repetition cycles.
What will you be able to do after watching this course?
Master the art of learning & figure out which kind of learner you are (visual, auditory, kinesthetic, reading/writing)
Discover your secret genius & explore the 8 intelligences (linguistic, logical/mathematical, visual, bodily, musical, emotional/social, interpersonal (inner), and environmental)
Establish sophisticated connections between both sides of your brain & learn about its anatomy
Apply & understand 37 learning strategies for visual, auditory, kinesthetic and reading/writing learners
Understand the 6 pillars of learning, how to apply them & use them for your studies
Build a proper mindset based on the WWWH principle
Apply 10+ memory strategies, create review cycles and become more self-aware about your study behaviour
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 40171
- 2011-09-10Learning English With The Complete English Grammar Series
- 2019-04-04Super Learning The Complete Accelerated Learning Course
- 2019-04-04Super Learning: The Complete Accelerated Learning Course
- 2019-04-02Super Learning The Complete Accelerated Learning Course
- 2012-05-04Martin Pring - The Complete Course on Technical Analysis - Removed
- 2012-03-13Super Learning (Brain Sync audios) by Kelly Howell
- 2012-05-27Wonder Woman: The Complete History (2004)
- 2012-05-12Panzertruppen Vol.1: The Complete Guide to the Creation & Combat Employment of Germany's Tank Force 1933-1942
- 2012-04-04The Complete Android Guide by Kevin Purdy [REPOST]
- 2012-03-23The Complete Lewis Gunner with notes on the .300 (American) Lewis Gun
- 2012-03-08The Complete Book of Drawing Techniques: A Complete Guide for the Artist by Peter Stanyer
- 2012-03-07Ted Gambordella - The Complete Book Of Wrist Locks
- 2011-08-11The Complete Greek Drama
- 2019-07-18The Complete Drone Business Course 7 Courses In 1
- 2019-07-14The Complete Html & Css Course From Novice To Professional
- 2019-07-14The Complete E Commerce Course Shopify, Amazon, Ebay
- 2019-07-14Udemy The Complete Android Developer Course 2019
- 2019-07-14The Complete Vb Net Course Beginner To Interm Via Project
- 2019-07-14The Complete Leadership Training Course For Personal Success (updated)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.