Posted on 2019-03-07, by voska89.
Swift Game Development : Learn IOS 12 Game
Development Using SpriteKit, SceneKit and ARKit 2.0, Third Edition
Development Using SpriteKit, SceneKit and ARKit 2.0, Third Edition[/b]
by Siddharth Shekar and Stephen Haney
English | 2018 | ISBN: 1788471156 | 434 Pages | PDF | 8.73 MB
Swift is the perfect choice for game development. Developers are intrigued by Swift and want to make use of new features to develop their best games yet. Packed with best practices and easy-to-use examples, this book leads you step by step through the development of your first Swift game.
The book starts by introducing Swift's best features - including its new ones for game development. Using SpriteKit, you will learn how to animate sprites and textures. Along the way, you will master physics, animations, and collision effects and how to build the UI aspects of a game. You will then work on creating a 3D game using the SceneKit framework. Further, we will look at how to add monetization and integrate Game Center. With iOS 12, we see the introduction of ARKit 2.0. This new version allows us to integrate shared experiences such as multiplayer augmented reality and persistent AR that is tied to a specific location so that the same information can be replicated on all connected devices. In the next section, we will dive into creating Augmented Reality games using SpriteKit and SceneKit. Then, finally, we will see how to create a Multipeer AR project to connect two devices, and send and receive data back and forth between those devices in real time.
By the end of this book, you will be able to create your own iOS games using Swift and publish them on the iOS App Store.
What you will learn:
Deliver powerful graphics, physics, and sound in your game by using SpriteKit and SceneKit
Set up a scene using the new capabilities of the scene editor and custom classes
Maximize gameplay with little-known tips and strategies for fun, repeatable action
Make use of animations, graphics, and particles to polish your game
Understand the current mobile monetization landscape
Integrate your game with Game Center
Develop 2D and 3D Augmented Reality games using Apple's new ARKit framework
Publish your game to the App Store
If you wish to create and publish iOS games using Swift, then this book is for you. No prior game development or experience with Apple ecosystem is needed.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 39605
- 2019-03-24Swift Game Development Learn IOS 12 Game Development Using SpriteKit, SceneKit and ARKit 2.0, Th
- 2019-03-20Swift Game Development Learn IOS 12 Game Development Using SpriteKit, SceneKit and ARKit 2.0, Th
- 2019-03-18Swift Game Development Learn IOS 12 Game Development Using SpriteKit, SceneKit and ARKit 2.0, Th
- 2019-03-17SKILLSHARE INTRODUCTION TO GAME DEVELOPMENT USING C SHARP AND MONOGAME PART 1-iLLiTERATE
- 2018-11-06Pro Single Page Application Development Using Backbone.js and ASP.NET
- 2018-11-05Pro Single Page Application Development: Using Backbone.js and ASP.NET
- 2018-09-02Practical Video Game Bots: Automating Game Processes using C , Python, and AutoIt
- 2018-08-27Practical Video Game Bots: Automating Game Processes using C , Python, and AutoIt
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Learning Path Web Application Development using Redis, Express, and Socket.IO
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Pro Single Page Application Development: Using Backbone.js and ASP.NET - Removed
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Swing for Jython: Graphical Jython UI and Scripts Development using Java Swing and WebSphere Application Server - Removed
- 2014-06-14Pro Single Page Application Development: Using Backbone.Js and ASP.Net (PDF)
- 2014-06-12Pro Single Page Application Development: Using Backbone.Js and ASP.Net
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.