Posted on 2019-02-23, by nokia241186.
System Dynamics Modeling with R (Lecture Notes in Social Networks) by Jim Duggan
English | July 16, 2016 | ISBN: 3319340417, 3319816632 | 176 Pages | PDF | 12.11 MB
This new interdisciplinary work presents system dynamics as a powerful approach to enable analysts build simulation models of social systems, with a view toward enhancing decision making. Grounded in the feedback perspective of complex systems, the book provides a practical introduction to system dynamics, and covers key concepts such as stocks, flows, and feedback. Societal challenges such as predicting the impact of an emerging infectious disease, estimating population growth, and assessing the capacity of health services to cope with demographic change can all benefit from the application of computer simulation. This text explains important building blocks of the system dynamics approach, including material delays, stock management heuristics, and how to model effects between different systemic elements. Models from epidemiology, health systems, and economics are presented to illuminate important ideas, and the R programming language is used to provide an open-source and interoperable way to build system dynamics models. System Dynamics Modeling with R also describes hands-on techniques that can enhance client confidence in system dynamic models, including model testing, model analysis, and calibration. Developed from the author's course in system dynamics, this book is written for undergraduate and postgraduate students of management, operations research, computer science, and applied mathematics. Its focus is on the fundamental building blocks of system dynamics models, and its choice of R as a modeling language make it an ideal reference text for those wishing to integrate system dynamics modeling with related data analytic methods and techniques.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 39379
- 2019-01-31System Dynamics Modeling with R (Lecture Notes in Social Networks)
- 2017-11-03[PDF] System Dynamics Modeling with R (Lecture Notes in Social Networks) - Removed
- 2018-08-16System Dynamics Modeling with R
- 2018-06-06System Dynamics Modeling with R - Removed
- 2016-07-22System Dynamics Modeling with R - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Prediction and Inference from Social Networks and Social Media (Lecture Notes in Social Networks)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Network Analysis Literacy: A Practical Approach to the Analysis of Networks (Lecture Notes in Social Networks)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Social Network Analysis in Predictive Policing: Concepts, Models and Methods (Lecture Notes in Social Networks) - Removed
- 2017-12-26[PDF] User-Centric Networking: Future Perspectives (Lecture Notes in Social Networks)
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Applications of Social Media and Social Network Analysis (Lecture Notes in Social Networks)
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Mining Social Networks and Security Informatics (Lecture Notes in Social Networks)
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Security and Privacy Preserving in Social Networks (Lecture Notes in Social Networks) - Removed
- 2010-09-13From Sociology to Computing in Social Networks: Theory, Foundations and Applications (Lecture Notes in Social Networks, 1)
- 2012-03-16Advances in User Modeling: UMAP 2011 Workshops, Girona, Spain, July 11-15, 2011, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science / ... Applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI) By Liliana Ardissono (Editor), Tsvi Kuflik (Editor)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Singular Perturbations: Introduction to System Order Reduction Methods with Applications (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2012-04-19Lecture Notes: Orthopaedics and Fractures" by T. Duckworth, C. M. Blundell
- 2012-03-16Building a National Distributed e-Infrastructure -- PL-Grid: Scientific and Technical Achievements (Lecture Notes in Computer Science / Information ... Applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI)
- 2010-04-06Adaptive Atmospheric Modeling: Key Techniques in Grid Generation, Data Structures, and Numerical Operations with Applications (Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering)
- 2019-01-31System Dynamics Modeling, Simulation, and Control of Mechatronic Systems, Fifth Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.