Posted on 2011-10-08. By anonymous.
Springer; 1 edition | January 19, 2007 | ISBN-10: 1402052510 | 433 pages | PDF | 5.35 MB
A comprehensive guide to the revolutionary area of systems biology and its application in cell culture engineering, this volume presents an overall picture of the current topics central to structural and functional genomics, proteomics, metabolomics and bioinformatics, including such hot topics as RNAi, metabolic engineering and unfolded protein response. It includes reviews of the cellular response of environmental modulation such as low temperature and osmolarity, critical assessments of the applications of metablomics and fluxomics approaches, examination of the utility of modulation of key genes and a presentation of a theory of chemical organisation which provides new view on the system's structure. The clearly written chapters by experts in the field describe methods applicable to investigating the unique facets of cell culture. The book should be of interest to all those working in cell culture development and drug discovery in pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies as well as in academic institutions. It provides an invaluable resource for students and researchers in biotechnology, cell culture, genomics and bioinformatics.
- Ebooks list page : 14328
- 2012-01-04Systems Biology (Cell Engineering) - Mohamed Al-Rubeai And Martin Fussenegger
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Genomics and Systems Biology of Mammalian Cell Culture (Advances in Biochemical Engineering/Biotechnology) - Removed
- 2013-03-30Genomics and Systems Biology of Mammalian Cell Culture (Advances in Biochemical Engineering/Biotechnology)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Immuno Systems Biology: A macroscopic approach for immune cell signaling
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Foundations of Systems Biology: Using Cell Illustrator and Pathway Databases (Computational Biology) - Removed
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Fundamentals of Systems Biology - From Synthetic Circuits to Whole-cell Models
- 2013-10-07Immuno Systems Biology: A macroscopic approach for immune cell signaling
- 2012-01-07Numerical Inversion of the Laplace Transform: Applications to Biology, Economics Engineering, and Physics by Bellman - Removed
- 2011-08-03Advances in Cognitive Systems (Iet Control Engineering Series) - Removed
- 2011-07-21Foundations of Systems Biology: Using Cell Illustrator and Pathway Databases (Computational Biology)
- 2010-09-26Foundations of Systems Biology: Using Cell Illustrator and Pathway Databases
- 2010-01-26Foundations of Systems Biology: Using Cell Illustrator and Pathway Databases
- 2009-04-26Foundations of Systems Biology: Using Cell Illustrator and Pathway Databases
- 2019-12-12An Introduction to Systems Biology: Design Principles of Biological Circuits (Chapman & Hall/CRC Mathematical and Computational Biology) Ed 2
- 2019-11-28Signals and Systems in Biomedical Engineering: Physiological Systems Modeling and Signal Processing Ed 3
- 2019-11-27Large-Scale Integrated Energy Systems: Planning and Operation (Energy Systems in Electrical Engineering)
- 2019-11-24Automotive Systems and Software Engineering: State of the Art and Future Trends
- 2019-11-23Compact Size Wireless Power Transfer Using Defected Ground Structures (Energy Systems in Electrical Engineering)
- 2019-11-22Automated Reasoning for Systems Biology and Medicine (Computational Biology)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.