Posted on 2019-09-12, by enterprises113.
TTC - The Learning Brain
WEBRip | MP4/AVC, ~1251 kb/s | 854x480 | 12:32:35 | English: AAC, 192 kb/s (2 ch) | + PDF Guide | 7.65 GB
Genre: eLearning Video / Neurobiology, Brain, Self Improvement
One of the most complicated and advanced computers on Earth can't be purchased in any store.
This astonishing device, responsible for storing and retrieving vast quantities of information that can be accessed at a moment's notice, is the human brain.
How does such a dynamic and powerful machine make memories, learn a language, and remember how to drive a car? What habits can we adopt to learn more effectively throughout our lives? And how do factors like traumatic injuries, stress, and mood affect our grey matter? The answers to these questions are merely the tip of the iceberg in The Learning Brain.
These 24 half-hour lectures offer in-depth and surprising lessons on how the brain learns and remembers. You begin your journey by focusing on which parts of the brain are responsible for different kinds of memory, from long-term memory for personal experiences and memorized facts to short-term memory, and how these memory systems work on a psychological and biological level. You'll acquire a new understanding of how amnesia, aging, and sleep affect your brain. You'll also discover better ways to absorb and retain all kinds of information in all stages of life. This course is chock full of valuable information whether you're learning a new language at 60 or discovering calculus at 16. If you need better study habits, struggle with learning a new skill, or just worry about memories fading with age, The Learning Brain provides illuminating insights and advice.
Professor Thad A. Polk, Ph.D.
TTC / TGC Course No. 1569
Download Via Rapidgator
Download Via Uploadgig Free Download
Download Via Nitroflare
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
Extract files with WinRar Latest !
Contact dead link: Lovestorybg91@gmail.com
- Ebooks list page : 41341
- 2012-03-13Super Learning (Brain Sync audios) by Kelly Howell
- 2011-10-01Digital Infrastructure for the Learning Health System: The Foundation for Continuous Improvement in Health and Health Care: Workshop Series Summary (The Learning Health System Series)
- 2011-07-16Digital Infrastructure for the Learning Health System: The Foundation for Continuous Improvement in Health and Health Care: Workshop Series Summary (The Learning Health System Series)
- 2019-09-09The Learning Brain
- 2019-07-30Evolution of the Learning Brain
- 2018-08-29Evolution of the Learning Brain Or How You Got To Be So Smart...
- 2018-08-25Evolution of the Learning Brain: Or How You Got To Be So Smart...
- 2018-07-18The Learning Brain [Audiobook]
- 2018-05-31Evolution of the Learning Brain
- 2017-11-22[PDF] The Learning Brain: Lessons for Education - Removed
- 2017-11-09[PDF] The Learning Brain: Memory and Brain Development in Children
- 2017-06-27TTC - The Aging Brain
- 2017-01-11[PDF] The Learning Brain: Memory and Brain Development in Children
- 2014-02-01The Learning Brain: Memory and Brain Development in Children
- 2013-07-20The Architecture of Learning: Designing Instruction for the Learning Brain
- 2013-06-20Kevin D Washburn - The Architecture of Learning: Designing Instruction for the Learning Brain
- 2013-06-11TTC - The Intelligent Brain
- 2013-05-29TTC - The Intelligent Brain
- 2013-05-27Sarah-Jayne Blakemore, The Learning Brain: Lessons for Education (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.