Posted on 2014-02-26. By anonymous.
2006 | 176 Pages | ISBN: 0977536114 | EPUB + MOBI | 4 Mb + 4 MB
Beautifully illustrated with 330 professional photos to enhance the easy to follow Tai Chi instruction from world renowned Tai Chi Master and Family Physican, Dr. Paul Lam.. Beginning with Six Easy Steps and progressing to Yang 24 Forms ( the world's most popular tai chi form ), Dr Lam teaches authentic Tai Chi for health, wellness and longevity. He explains how tai chi improves health in general as well as specific conditions. Encouraging the reader to approach Tai Chi in a spirit of enjoyment and adventure, Dr. Lam helps the reader build a solid foundation for easy transition to a high level of tai chi. This book is for beginners as well as for those who are already learning and enjoying the ancient art which is clinnically proven to be a powerfully effective tool in improving health, fitness and relaxation.Within this book, Dr. Lam provides an easy step-by-step guide to an enjoyable form of exercise that will last a life time.
- Ebooks list page : 25295
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Tai Chi for Beginners and the 24 Forms
- 2018-12-20Making Sense of Online Learning A Guide for Beginners and the Truly Skeptical
- 2017-08-30Jason Chan - Infinite Tai Chi for Beginners
- 2017-07-28Data Analytics: Business and Science Guide for Beginners and the Advanced 2 in 1
- 2014-06-19Yang Tai Chi for Beginners
- 2014-02-20The Principles of Correct Practice for Guitar: The Perfect Start for Beginners, and the Answer to the Problems of Players
- 2013-08-08Paul Lam - Tai Chi for Beginners
- 2013-08-06Paul Lam - Tai Chi for Beginners
- 2013-06-11Christopher Pei - Tai Chi for Beginners [12 MP4s, 1 PDF]
- 2013-06-06Christopher Pei - Tai Chi for Beginners [12 MP4s, 1 PDF]
- 2013-05-28Tai Chi for Beginners Compressed by Christopher Pei
- 2013-05-27Tai Chi for Beginners Compressed by Christopher Pei
- 2013-01-16Tai Chi For Beginners - Chris Pei
- 2013-01-13Tai Chi For Beginners - Chris Pei
- 2012-11-08Tai Chi for Beginners
- 2012-09-27Tai Chi For Beginners by Chris Pei
- 2012-01-06Scott Cole - Discover Tai Chi for Beginners - Workout Essentials (2002)
- 2012-01-03Tai Chi for Beginners
- 2011-11-18Making Sense of Online Learning: A Guide for Beginners and the Truly Skeptical
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.