Posted on 2019-03-22, by everest555.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .VTT | Duration: 1.5 hour | Size: 1.09 GB
What you'll learn
A passion to teach
The module activates teaching with preferences and a wow spectrum. The module encapsulates Patience Teaching Skills. It delivers One of the most important qualities a teacher can have is patience. In addition there is a share for Creativity. As we know pretty well that Successful teachers are creative in many ways. It also shares about Communication and Collaboration. Likeable Personality traits for all teachers in particular.
Who this course is for:
Teachers/ Teacher Applicants/ Educators
- Ebooks list page : 39902
- 2019-07-14Teaching Excellence Via Intelligence (updated)
- 2019-03-23Teaching Excellence Via Intelligence
- 2019-03-21Teaching Excellence Via Intelligence
- 2019-08-27Richard Bandler - Teaching Excellence
- 2019-08-26How to Teach Excellence Via Technology & Creativity
- 2011-12-12video2brain - Business Intelligence mit Microsoft SharePoint 2010 fur Administratoren
- 2019-10-06The Fascinated TEACHING Via Technology
- 2019-04-12Suffering and the Intelligence of Love in the Teaching Life: In Light and In Darkness
- 2019-01-24Cultivating 21st Century Skills Via Multiple Intelligence
- 2018-12-27The Fascinated TEACHING Via Technology
- 2018-12-19Learn Quality Teaching Practices Towards Excellence
- 2018-10-20Cultivating 21st Century Skills Via Multiple Intelligence
- 2018-10-19Cultivating 21st Century Skills Via Multiple Intelligence
- 2018-04-16Intelligence Interviewing Teaching Papers Case Studies Report on
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Improving Primary Mathematics Education, Teaching and Learning: Research for Development in Resource-Constrained Contexts (Palgrave Studies in Excellence and Equity in Global Education)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] European and Chinese Cognitive Styles and their Impact on Teaching Mathematics (Studies in Computational Intelligence) - Removed
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Engineering General Intelligence, Part 1: A Path to Advanced AGI via Embodied Learning and Cognitive Synergy
- 2017-04-09[PDF] Understanding and supporting behaviour through emotional intelligence: A critical guide for secondary teachers (Critical Teaching)
- 2014-04-13Engineering General Intelligence, Part 1: A Path to Advanced AGI via Embodied Learning and Cognitive Synergy
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.