Posted on 2017-05-29, by everest555.
Textbook of Human Disease in Dentistry by Mark Greenwood, Robin Seymour and John Meechan
English | 2009 | ISBN: 1405170336 | ISBN-13: 9781405170338 | 344 pages | PDF + EPUB | 9,7 + 8,3 MB
The Textbook of Human Disease in Dentistry is a comprehensive resource for all students of dentistry that provides uniquely integrated coverage of medicine, surgery, pharmacology, therapeutics, pathology and microbiology.
It aims to provide its readers with the medical context of dentistry, to promote better understanding of how to provide effective dental treatment to patients affected by diseases and conditions.
The Textbook of Human Disease in Dentistry is structured around the systems of the body and includes chapters on immunological disease, cardiovascular diseases, respiratory medicine, gastroenterology, dermatology, musculoskeletal disorders and neurological and special senses. A key aspect of the book is the relevance of particular diseases and/or their drug treatment to dentistry and in turn to patient dental management. Additional chapters are therefore provided on topics such as clinical examination and history taking, inflammation and anti-inflammatory drugs, infection control, pain and anxiety control, and care of the elderly.
Filled with useful features and written in a lucid and accessible style, this book will provide its readers with a sound and accessible grounding in human diseases and their drug treatment and how they relate to dental care.
* Includes sections on all major diseases and conditions, describing aetiology, symptoms and treatment
* Places dentistry in a medical context, providing guidance on examination and treatment protocols
* Features information on drug treatment and planning dental care around it
* Illustrated with helpful clinical photographs, showing diseases and conditions
- Ebooks list page : 31583
- 2019-11-28Cadmium Toxicity: New Aspects in Human Disease, Rice Contamination, and Cytotoxicity (Current Topics in Environmental Health and Preventive Medicine)
- 2019-11-25The mRNA Metabolism in Human Disease (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
- 2019-05-06Nutritional Genomics The Impact of Dietary Regulation of Gene Function on Human Disease
- 2019-03-25Nutritional Genomics The Impact of Dietary Regulation of Gene Function on Human Disease
- 2019-01-31Vascular Complications in Human Disease Mechanisms and Consequences - Removed
- 2019-01-31Frontiers in Research of the Renin-Angiotensin System on Human Disease - Removed
- 2019-01-25Hedgehog-Gli Signaling in Human Disease - Removed
- 2019-01-25Hedgehog-Gli Signaling in Human Disease
- 2019-01-25DNA Repair and Human Disease
- 2019-01-14Frontiers in Research of the Renin-Angiotensin System on Human Disease
- 2019-01-12Vascular Complications in Human Disease Mechanisms and Consequences
- 2018-12-05Glycoproteins and Human Disease
- 2018-09-04Parvoviruses and Human Disease
- 2018-07-19Inderbir Singh's Textbook of Human Neuroanatomy, 10th edition
- 2018-07-17A Unified Theory Of Human Disease: Is Information Failure The Basis Of All Diseases?
- 2018-06-23The Parasite Chronicles My Lifelong Odyssey Among the Parasites that Cause Human Disease
- 2018-06-19Nucleic Acid Testing for Human Disease
- 2018-06-12Nucleic Acid Testing for Human Disease
- 2018-05-31Human Disease and Health Promotion
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.