Posted on 2007-07-26, updated at 2009-02-02. By anonymous.
Textbook of Bone Metastases
Number Of Pages: 582
Publication Date: 2005-03-25
Sales Rank: 1167583
ISBN / ASIN: 0471877425
The epidemiological and clinical importance of bone metastases has long been recognised. For example, the incidence of bone metastases in breast and prostate cancers is 70%, whereas it is only 30 to 40 0n metastatic lung cancer. In clinical terms, bone metastases have substantial negative effects on the patient's quality of life.
Bone metastases have generally received insufficient attention because of the difficulty in quantifying them, which has left them outside the scope of therapeutic trials
This textbook is the result of the remarkable progress made in the understanding of the molecular and cellular mechanisms involved in osteogenesis and osteolysis, and their development for therapeutic purposes. The treatment of malignant hypercalcaemia has also been revolutionised by the use of bisphosphonates.
The Textbook of Bone Metastases presents a broad approach to recent progress in all fields related to bone metastases, ranging from epidemiology to the physiopathology of bone metastases and therapeutics. It provides a better understanding of recent advances and, more importantly, will give clinicians all the information needed to help them in the clinical and therapeutic management of patients with bone metastases.
- Ebooks list page : 1159
- 2018-09-26Management of Bone Metastases A Multidisciplinary Guide
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Bone Metastases from Prostate Cancer: Biology, Diagnosis and Management - Removed
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Bone Metastases: A translational and Clinical Approach (Cancer Metastasis - Biology and Treatment) - Removed
- 2014-01-28Bone Metastases: A translational and Clinical Approach, 2nd edition
- 2014-01-26Bone Metastases: A translational and Clinical Approach, 2nd edition
- 2012-03-09Prevention of Bone Metastases
- 2009-07-24Bone Metastases: A translational and clinical approach
- 2012-08-07Studyguide for Distributed Computing: Principles, Algorithms, and Systems by Ajay D. Kshemkalyani, ISBN 9780521876346 (Cram101 Textbook Outlines)
- 2012-08-07Studyguide for Obstetric Anesthesia and Uncommon Disorders by David R. Gambling, ISBN 9780521870825 (Cram 101 Textbook Outlines) - Removed
- 2012-04-22Pediatric Bone and Soft Tissue Sarcomas (Pediatric Oncology) by Alberto S. Pappo
- 2012-04-20A Textbook of Agronomy by K.Annadurai
- 2011-11-23College Chemistry. An Introductory Textbook of General Chemistry by Linus Pauling
- 2011-10-05Joyce H. Lowinson, "Substance Abuse: A Comprehensive Textbook" - Removed
- 2011-09-17A Textbook of Convergence by W L Ferrar
- 2010-03-19Science Pertaining To Civil Engineering
- 2019-07-10Frozen Section Library Bone
- 2019-07-10#(Best) - Why You Should Read Of Blood and Bone (Chronicles of The One, #2) by Nora Roberts Online or Download [MOBI PDF EPUB]
- 2019-07-09*(Incredible) - Why You Should Read The Bone Witch (The Bone Witch, #1) by Rin Chupeco Online or Download [!PDF !EPUB !MOBI]
- 2019-07-04In Vitro Fertilization A Textbook of Current and Emerging Methods and Devices Ed 2
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.