Publisher: Cambridge University Press
Posted on 2012-08-07, by ecabuk.
Originally published in 2007, this was the first textbook to focus specifically on disaster psychiatry. It brings together the views of international experts to provide a comprehensive review of the psychological, biological, and social responses to disaster, describing evidence-based clinical and service-led interventions to meet mental health needs and foster resilience and recovery. Chapters address the epidemiology of disaster response, the neurobiology of disaster exposure, socio-cultural issues, early intervention and consultation-liaison care, the role of non-governmental organizations, workplace policies, and implications for public health planning at the level of the individual and the community. This book is essential reading for all those involved in preparing for traumatic events and their clinical and social outcomes for public health planning.
- Ebooks list page : 19481
- 2011-09-21Textbook of Disaster Psychiatry (Cambridge Medicine)
- 2010-04-08Textbook of Disaster Psychiatry (Cambridge Medicine)
- 2010-03-12Textbook of Disaster Psychiatry (Cambridge Medicine)
- 2013-12-23Textbook of Disaster Psychiatry
- 2013-07-16Textbook of Disaster Psychiatry
- 2011-05-02Textbook of Disaster Psychiatry
- 2012-12-25Textbook of Disaster Psychiatry
- 2011-05-03Textbook of Disaster Psychiatry
- 2009-06-05Textbook of Disaster Psychiatry (repost)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Textbook of Evolutionary Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine: The Origins of Psychopathology
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Comprehensive Psychiatry Review (Cambridge Medicine)
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Textbook of Stroke Medicine (Cambridge Medicine (Hardcover))
- 2012-02-26Imaging of Vertebral Trauma (Cambridge Medicine) - Richard H. Daffner MD
- 2012-02-23Early Pregnancy (Cambridge Medicine) - Mary D. Stephenson MD
- 2012-02-15The Diagnosis of Psychosis (Cambridge Medicine) - Rudolf N. Cardinal
- 2012-02-14Head Injury: A Multidisciplinary Approach (Cambridge Medicine) - Elfyn O. Thomas
- 2012-02-12Imaging of Vertebral Trauma (Cambridge Medicine) - Richard H. Daffner MD
- 2012-01-22Capnography (Cambridge Medicine) - David A. Paulus
- 2012-01-20Neurology: A Clinician’s Approach (Cambridge Medicine) - Andrew Tarulli MD
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.