Posted on 2019-08-24, by nokia241186.
English | November 27, 2018 | Kbps | ASIN: B07KFML3NW | Duration: 8 h 40 m | 239 MB
Gary Smith (Author), Eric Michael Summerer (Narrator)
We live in an incredible period in history. The computer revolution may be even more life-changing than the Industrial Revolution. We can do things with computers that could never be done before, and computers can do things for us that could never be done before. But our love of computers should not cloud our thinking about their limitations.
We are told that computers are smarter than humans and that data mining can identify previously unknown truths or make discoveries that will revolutionize our lives. Our lives may well be changed, but not necessarily for the better. Computers are very good at discovering patterns but are useless in judging whether the unearthed patterns are sensible because computers do not think the way humans think.
We fear that super-intelligent machines will decide to protect themselves by enslaving or eliminating humans. But the real danger is not that computers are smarter than us but that we think computers are smarter than us and, so, trust computers to make important decisions for us.
The AI Delusion explains why we should not be intimidated into thinking that computers are infallible, that data-mining is knowledge discovery, and that black boxes should be trusted.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 41209
- 2019-01-15The AI Delusion [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-11The AI Delusion [Audiobook]
- 2018-12-25The AI Delusion [Audiobook]
- 2009-02-04The God Delusion - Audiobook - Richard Dawkins (2007) - Removed
- 2011-06-11Utopia and Terror in the 20th Century (Audiobook) - Removed
- 2019-05-07The Cameron Delusion Updated Edition of 'The Broken Compass' [Audiobook]
- 2019-04-29The Cameron Delusion Updated Edition of 'The Broken Compass' [Audiobook]
- 2019-03-25The Cameron Delusion Updated Edition of 'The Broken Compass' [Audiobook]
- 2018-11-15The Growth Delusion Wealth, Poverty, and the Well-Being of Nations [Audiobook]
- 2012-03-25Michael Flynn - The January Dancer (Audiobook)
- 2012-03-07The Lying Game (Audiobook) By Sara Shepard, read by Cassandra Morris
- 2012-01-20The Ghost King (AudiobooK) - R.A. Salvatore
- 2011-12-31Science Fiction: The Literature of the Technological Imagination (Audiobook) - Removed
- 2011-12-31Tocqueville and the American Experiment (Audiobook) - Removed
- 2011-12-31Greek Legacy: Classical Origins of the Modern World (Audiobook) - Removed
- 2011-12-30The Enlightenment Invention of the Modern Self (Audiobook) - Removed
- 2011-12-29The Italian Renaissance (Audiobook) - Removed
- 2011-11-17History of Christianity in the Reformation Era (Audiobook) - Removed
- 2010-02-04Richard Dawkins - The God Delusion Ebook (Audiobook with Text) UPDATED! - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.