Posted on 2009-01-05. By anonymous.
Springer | 2005-10-11 | ISBN: 1852338784 | 293 pages | PDF | 8 MB
This 12th Edition of Sir Patrick Moore?s classic book has been completely revised in the light of changes in technology. Not only do these changes include commercially available astronomical telescopes and software, but also what we know and understand about the universe. There are many new photographs and illustrations. Writing in the easy-going style that made him famous as a writer and broadcaster, Sir Patrick introduced astronomy and amateur observing together, so that his reader gets an idea of what he is observing at the same time as how to observe. Almost half the book is Appendices. These are hugely comprehensive and provide hints and tips, as well as data for pretty well every aspect of amateur astronomy. This is probably the only book in which all this information is collected in one place.
Enjoy this great book! Brought to you by SMIRK
Thanks for all your hard work. As an original up loader only - I＊m quite aware of the work involved.
In response to people pointing out that you have obtained some of these books from other sites.
This could be true, but, you still have to download it 每 check it (we hope) 每 catalogue it 每 then upload it.
This all takes time and money.
Hence, a labour is worthy of his wages. And because you have taken on this task fulltime, then will continue to use your income sites only.
For everyone else - sorry, I come from the land-down-under and have downloaded the majority of this sub-forum (complete) on and off over the last 2 days. Yes I did use the RS links from time to time (thanks) to speed up the process.
This subject is one of my new hobbies now.
As for those who are having trouble downloading from these sites, I notice that if you have little bit of PATIENCE someone will give you a mirror. If all else fails PM me and I will upload it on RS public (10 DL only) for you 每 when I get a chance 每 this site is not in my main forum links.
- Ebooks list page : 2155
- 2012-06-13The Amateur Astronomer, 12th Edition (Repost)
- 2011-11-28The Amateur Astronomer - Patrick Moore
- 2011-10-29CSS The Missing Manual Second Edition
- 2017-10-16Samsung Galaxy The Complete Manual 12th Edition
- 2017-10-15[PDF] The Amateur Astronomer (The Springer Patrick Moore Practical Astronomy Series)
- 2017-04-06[PDF] The Bedford Reader (12th edition)
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Chemistry: The Central Science (12th Edition)
- 2014-03-18Human Communication: The Basic Course (12th Edition) - Removed
- 2014-01-25Chemistry: The Central Science (12th Edition) - eazydoc.com - Removed
- 2013-11-17Star Ware: The Amateur Astronomer's Guide to Choosing, Buying, and Using Telescopes and Accessories
- 2013-01-18Astrophysics is Easy! An Introduction for the Amateur Astronomer
- 2012-08-20Chemistry: The Central Science (12th Edition) by Theodore E. Brown (Repost) - Removed
- 2012-04-06Chemistry: The Central Science (12th Edition) [Repost] - Removed
- 2012-02-23The Amateur Astronomer's Guide to the Deep-Sky Catalogs
- 2012-02-21The Amateur Astronomer's Guide to the Deep-Sky Catalogs
- 2012-01-29Chemistry: The Central Science, 12th Edition. - Removed
- 2012-01-28hemistry: The Central Science, 12th Edition - Removed
- 2011-11-05[MULTI] Chemistry The Central Science 12th Edition - Removed
- 2011-09-21Chemistry The Central Science, 12th Edition - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.