Posted on 2014-01-06. By anonymous.
14xAudio CDs in MP3 / English: MP3, 64 kb/s (1 ch) | Duration: 08:14:30 | + PDF Guide | 228 mb
The 20th-century American presidency is something of a mystery. Some presidents performed exceptionally well in office, displaying strong leadership and winning the respect of the American people as well as the rest of the world. Others fell short of expectations and are remembered at best as marginal chief executives. What was it that allowed some to rise to greatness while others failed? What elusive mix of character traits, circumstance, and determination combine to mold the shape of a presidential administration? This course explores the tenures of the men who held our nation's highest office during the 20th-century. The lectures look at each president and examine his strengths and weaknesses, as well as the times in which he served. Through this analysis, listeners will develop a better understanding not only of this supreme office and how it has taken shape, but also how it has shaped America and, indeed, the modern world.
upload, share and manage your files for free.
- Ebooks list page : 24536
- 2014-01-29Western Lore and Language: A Dictionary for Enthusiasts of the American West - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-08Plain, Honest Men: The Making of the American Constitution - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-06As Texas Goes...: How the Lone Star State Hijacked the American Agenda - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-23The Asian Grandmothers Cookbook: Home Cooking from Asian American Kitchens - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-12Emily Post: Daughter of the Gilded Age, Mistress of American Manners - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-12Meat Eater: Adventures from the Life of an American Hunter - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-08The Mormon People: The Making of an American Faith - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-07Carrie Rebora Barratt, "Washington Crossing the Delaware: Restoring an American Masterpiece" - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-06The Dark Side: The Inside Story of How The War on Terror Turned into a War on American Ideals - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-06Getting It Wrong: Ten of the Greatest Misreported Stories in American Journalism - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-06The Sheikh's Batmobile: In Pursuit of American Pop Culture in the Muslim World - eazydoc.com
- 2013-12-02The Healthy Programmer - eazydoc.com
- 2013-12-02The dRuby Book - eazydoc.com
- 2013-12-02The Rails View - eazydoc.com
- 2013-12-02The Cucumber Book - eazydoc.com
- 2013-12-02The RSpec Book - eazydoc.com
- 2013-12-02The Agile Samurai - eazydoc.com
- 2012-06-07Retreat, Hell! We Just Got Here: The American Expeditionary Force in France 1917-18 (Osprey General Military) - Removed
- 2012-05-20Over There!: The American Soldier in World War I (The G.I.Series #7)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.