The Anatomy of Stretching: Your Illustrated Guide to Flexibility and Injury Rehabilitation, 2nd Edition
Posted on 2019-02-15, by manhneovn.
The multiple stresses of contemporary life-whether from excessive sports play, overwork, or overuse of technology-are increasingly taking a toll on the body. Symptoms range from muscle soreness and pain to pinched nerves to potentially more permanent disabilities, including serious body injuries. One safe, quickly productive way to address the problem is through a simple therapy that can be done anywhere, anytime, and without special equipment: stretching. This new edition of Brad Walker's best-selling book on the subject presents 135 unique stretching exercises designed to help repair the body and make it more flexible, fit, and relaxed.
The book begins with clear, detailed descriptions of important principles of anatomy and physiology, the benefits of stretching, different forms of stretching, rules to remember, and how to stretch properly. It also focuses on the kinds of stretches that are most helpful in the alleviation or rehabilitation of specific sports injuries. Organized by body part, The Anatomy of Stretching presents stretching exercises in a uniform style accompanied by full-color anatomical illustrations. Equally useful for fitness fans, pro or amateur athletes, coaches and personal trainers, and healthcare practitioners, this new edition contains 20 new stretches; expanded physiology and anatomy information; and a revised numbering system that makes the stretches easier to reference. An expanded appendix includes a longer resources section and a helpful chart describing the top five stretches for each sport and sports injury.
- Ebooks list page : 39261
- 2017-11-06[PDF] The Anatomy of Stretching, Second Edition: Your Illustrated Guide to Flexibility and Injury Rehabilitation
- 2013-10-03The Anatomy of Stretching, Second Edition - Your Illustrated Guide to Flexibility and Injury Rehabilitation
- 2013-09-30The Anatomy of Stretching, Second Edition - Your Illustrated Guide to Flexibility and Injury Rehabilitation
- 2010-01-28The Complete Java 2 Certification Study Guide Programmerâ€™s and Developers Exams, 2nd Edition
- 2009-08-03The Complete Java 2 Certification Study Guide Programmer's and Developers Exams, 2nd Edition
- 2011-09-13The iPad Handbook 2012: Your Essential Guide to Mastering the iPad
- 2012-03-19Marijuana Grower's Handbook: Your Complete Guide for Medical and Personal Marijuana Cultivation By Ed Rosenthal, Tommy Chong
- 2018-08-01The Novel Writers Toolkit: Your Ultimate Guide to Writing and Publishing a Successful Novel
- 2019-03-18The Literacy Coachs Survival Guide Essential Questions and Practical Answers, 2nd Edition
- 2017-04-06[PDF] The Literacy Coachs Survival Guide: Essential Questions and Practical Answers, 2nd Edition
- 2013-09-04The Effective Teacher's Guide to Behavioural and Emotional Disorders (2nd edition) - Removed
- 2012-08-07An Introduction to IMS: Your Complete Guide to IBM Information Management System (2nd Edition)
- 2012-05-20An Introduction to IMS: Your Complete Guide to IBM Information Management System, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2012-05-16An Introduction to IMS: Your Complete Guide to IBM Information Management System, 2nd Edition
- 2018-10-07Encountering the Book of Psalms (Encountering Biblical Studies) A Literary and Theological Introduction, 2nd Edition
- 2018-09-24The SketchUp Workflow for Architecture: Modeling Buildings, Visualizing Design, and Creating Construction..., 2nd Edition
- 2018-01-20[PDF] CompTIA A Cert Guide (220-701 and 220-702) (2nd Edition)
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Data Modeling Made Simple: A Practical Guide for Business and IT Professionals, 2nd Edition
- 2017-10-09[PDF] The Everything Easy Fitness Book: Lose Weight, Build Strength, And Feel Energized (2nd Edition)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.