Posted on 2019-04-21, by perica123.
The Art of Hacking (Video Collection) - Part 2
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280 x 720 | Audio: AAC 48 KHz 2ch | Duration: 08:30:32 | 12.49 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
The Art of Hacking is a series of video courses that is a complete guide to help you get up and running with your cybersecurity career. You will learn the key tenets and the fundamentals of ethical hacking and security penetration testing techniques. The videos in this series will provide step-by-step real-life scenarios, full demos and content deep dives. You will see firsthand how an ethical hacker performs initial reconnaissance of a victim and assess systems and network security controls security posture.
These courses serve as comprehensive guide for any network and security professional who is starting a career in ethical hacking and penetration testing. It also can help individuals preparing for the Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), and any other ethical hacking certification. This series was built to help you learn more about general hacking methodologies and concepts as well as gain the skills required to becoming a professional ethical hacker.
Security Penetration Testing (The Art of Hacking Series) LiveLessons
Wireless Networks, IoT, and Mobile Devices Hacking (The Art of Hacking Series) LiveLessons
Enterprise Penetration Testing and Continuous Monitoring (the Art of Hacking Series) LiveLessons
Hacking Web Applications The Art of Hacking Series LiveLessons: Security Penetration Testing for Today's DevOps and Cloud Environments
About the Authors
Omar Santos is an active member of the cyber security community, where he leads several industry-wide initiatives and standards bodies. He is a principal engineer of the Cisco Product Security Incident Response Team (PSIRT), where he mentors and leads engineers and incident managers during the investigation and resolution of cyber security vulnerabilities. ¬¨‚Ä†He is the author of several cybersecurity books and video courses.
Chris McCoy is a technical leader in Cisco's Advanced Security Initiatives Group (ASIG).¬¨‚Ä† He has over 20 years of experience in the networking and security industry.¬¨‚Ä† He has a passion for computer security, finding flaws in mission-critical systems, and designing mitigations to thwart motivated and resourceful adversaries.¬¨‚Ä† He was formerly with Spirent Communications and the U.S. Air Force.¬¨‚Ä† He is CCIE certified in the Routing & Switching and Service Provider tracks, which he has held for over 10 years.
Jon Sternstein is the Founder and Principal Consultant of Stern Security, a security company focused on healthcare and credit union industries. Jon has been a lead contributor to securing a wide variety of organizations in healthcare, education, finance, legal, and government industries throughout his 13+ years in the security field. He co-chairs the Privacy and Security Workgroup at the North Carolina Healthcare Information and Communications Alliance (NCHICA). Jon was the former President of the BSides Raleigh Security conference. Stern Security's website:
Ron Taylor has been in the Information Security field for almost 20 years. Ten of those years were spent in consulting where he gained experience in many areas. In 2008, he joined the Cisco Global Certification Team as an SME in Information Assurance.¬¨‚Ä†¬¨‚Ä† In 2012, he moved into a position with the Security Research & Operations group (PSIRT) where his focus was mostly on penetration testing of Cisco products and services.¬¨‚Ä†
Ron was also involved in developing and presenting security training to internal development and test teams globally.¬¨‚Ä† Additionally, he provided consulting support to many product teams as an SME on product security testing.¬¨‚Ä† In his current role, he is a Consulting Systems Engineer specializing in Cisco's security product line. Certifications include GPEN, GWEB, GCIA, GCIH, GWAPT, RHCE, CCSP, CCNA, CISSP and MCSE.¬¨‚Ä† Ron is also a Cisco Security Blackbelt, SANS mentor, Co-Founder and President of the Raleigh BSides Security Conference, and member of the Packet Hacking Village team at Defcon.
Who Should Take This Course
Any network and security professional who is starting a career in ethical hacking and penetration testing
Individuals preparing for the CompTIA PenTest+, the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)and any other ethical hacking certification
Any cyber security professional who wants to learn the skills required to becoming a professional ethical hacker or who wants to learn more about general security penetration testing methodologies and concepts.
- Ebooks list page : 40305
- 2019-07-15The Art Of Hacking (video Collection) Part 1
- 2019-07-15The Art Of Hacking (video Collection) (part Two)
- 2019-07-13The Art Of Hacking (video Collection) (part One)
- 2019-07-13The Art Of Hacking (video Collection) Part 2
- 2019-05-16The Art of Hacking (Video Collection) (Part Two)
- 2019-04-20The Art of Hacking (Video Collection) - Part 1
- 2019-04-19The Art of Hacking (Video Collection) - (Part One)
- 2019-04-19The Art of Hacking (Video Collection) (Part One)
- 2019-04-18The Art of Hacking (Video Collection) - Part 2
- 2019-04-18The Art of Hacking (Video Collection) - Part 1
- 2012-05-11The Art of Computer Programming, Volume 4A: Combinatorial Algorithms, Part 1 - Removed
- 2019-09-28The Complete Cybersecurity Bootcamp (video Collection) Threat Defense, Ethical Hacking, And Incid
- 2019-06-25The Complete Cybersecurity Bootcamp (Video Collection) Threat Defense, Ethical Hacking, and Incid...
- 2019-06-22The Complete Cybersecurity Bootcamp (Video Collection) Threat Defense, Ethical Hacking, and Incid...
- 2019-06-21The Complete Cybersecurity Bootcamp (Video Collection): Threat Defense, Ethical Hacking, and Inci...
- 2013-11-20The Art of Daarken (Video Tutorials Collection) (2010-2011) [Repost]
- 2013-11-18The Art of Daarken (Video Tutorials Collection) (2010-2013)
- 2012-06-14Frank Miller: The Art of Sin City (French Edition)
- 2012-06-10The Art and Making of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.