Posted on 2019-05-16, by nokia241186.
English | May 19, 2016 | ISBN: 1498298850, 1517178517 | 104 Pages | EPUB | 4.43 MB
There are lots of great devotional books and discipleship guides out there, but The Art of the Christian Ninja is different. The name ""The Art of The Christian Ninja"" was birthed from an encounter with God that spawned an unshakable thought: the critical importance of the secret side of the Christian faith. This book was written to inspire believers to build their relationship with God in ways that no one else sees. This is more than a simple Bible study or discipleship manual. It's a partnership between art and writing, black ink and white space, a tying together of teaching and questions, meditation and practice, humour and study. It's a journey, a meditation, a conversation, a long walk, and a training ground to help believers connect their faith and life and become the Christian Ninjas God wants to help them be. ""An interesting account of the old Ninja mythology and how it can be turned to the Christian's advantage. It should be a valuable source of spiritual help to readers who need and want to grow and become more effective."" -Charles Dondale, Retired Arachnologist ""This book really lends itself to building up Christians to defend themselves against the attack of the enemy. Learning to be stealthy and effective is especially relevant in our culture of intolerance towards Christians. I see this book as being complimentary to C.S. Lewis' The Screwtape Letters in which Lewis shows the inner workings of the enemy. Pastor Allan shows us tools to combat the enemy in practical, reflective and effective ways."" -Steve Bastian, Teacher ""A handy tool for developing Christians. The advice and teachings within are concise, yet informative, and each chapter is just the right length to be a daily lesson. You can then take what you have been taught and work with it throughout your day, returning to review the Ninja Meditations in the evening to see how you did. The process of changing your life into that of a Christian Ninja is here at your fingertips!"" -Mary Ellen McLellan, Homemaker, Equine Specialist ""A 'How to Grow' manual for new believers and mature believers alike. Each chapter focuses on a discipline that needs to exist in each believer's life in order to have a strong walk with God. If you're looking to strengthen your relationship with your Lord but don't know where to start, this ninja training manual will set you on your way."" -Michael Kruszelnicki, Engineer, Youth Leader Allan Descheneau is a preacher, writer, podcaster, and pastor of Beckwith Baptist Church near Ottawa, Ontario. His passion is helping people find the tools and inspiration they need to pursue a deep, consistent, and meaningful relationship with God.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 40491
- 2011-07-19The Oxford Dictionary of the Christian Church - Removed
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Art and the Christian Apocrypha
- 2017-02-13[PDF] Art and the Christian Apocrypha
- 2019-04-12The Ultimate Ninja Writing & Public SpeakingSpeech Course
- 2019-04-08The Ultimate Ninja Writing & Public SpeakingSpeech Course
- 2019-04-05The Ultimate Ninja Writing & Public Speaking/Speech Course
- 2019-04-05The Ultimate Ninja Writing & Public SpeakingSpeech Course
- 2019-04-03The Ultimate Ninja Writing & Public SpeakingSpeech Course
- 2019-03-29What Is Christianity?: An Introduction to the Christian Religion
- 2019-01-24Storm from the East The Struggle Between the Arab World and the Christian West
- 2019-01-09Storm from the East The Struggle Between the Arab World and the Christian West
- 2019-01-03Jerusalem, Drawn and Quartered One Woman's Year in the Heart of the Christian, Muslim, Armenian, and Jewish Quarters of Old Jerusalem
- 2018-12-15The Christian Mind How Should a Christian Think
- 2018-11-23The Dawn of the New Creation Exploring the Christian Hope As Told by Revelation
- 2018-11-15The Origins of the Christian Mystical Tradition From Plato to Denys
- 2018-10-18The Routledge Companion to the Christian Church
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.