Posted on 2010-09-20. By anonymous.
The Baby Bond
The Baby Bond: The New Science Behind What's Really Important When Caring for Your Baby
Sourcebooks, Inc. | 2009 | ISBN: 1402226578 | 432 pages | PDF | 12 MB
Meticulously researched and warmly presented, the most authoritative and persuasive guide to attachment parenting
When it comes to early parenting, scientific evidence points time and again to the bond between parent and child as a critical factor in a baby's health and wellbeing. Backed by more than 1,200 trusted sources, this breakthrough guide reveals the many little-known advantages that only a responsive, nurturing parenting style can pre:
Surprising evidence on the benefits of breastfeeding
How attentiveness and touch impacts permanent brain development in infants
Under-reported facts about how to reduce colic, food allergies, and illness
Why sharing sleep is both safe and natural
How to reduce future teen-year stress by bonding with your young child early
At the forefront of a passionate, growing movement called "attachment parenting," this warmly presented guide is a rare overview of information too often missing from parenting circles, pediatric offices, and financially motivated product promotions.
Why Attachment Parenting?
Cultures around the world that practice more natural forms of parenting have healthier infants who cry much less, toddlers who do not exhibit "terrible twos," generally respectful teenagers, and independent adults who participate in family matters.
A well-controlled study found sleeping outside of the parents' room brought 10.5 times the risk of SIDS as sleeping in the parents' room.
Studies have shown that infants who receive frequent physical affection have lower overall levels of stress.
In the United States and other industrialized countries, the infant death rate for formula-fed infants is twice that of exclusively breastfed babies.
éˆ¥?Excerpt from The Baby Bond éˆ¥?br />
Most would agree that children probably do not consciously remember the way they were treated during early infancy. Many recount this observation as support or comfort for their ideas about ignoring babies' cries for attention and pring minimal stimulation. Yet, it can be shown that while the specifics may be lost, unconscious memories are developed on the neurological and biochemical level from birthéˆ¥æ” baby's brain develops from day one according to its environment. Childhood, adolescence, and adulthood are all affected by this early programming. And, as far as the coveted independence goes, it has been shown that those who receive the most affection early on display the highest levels of independence as adults.
- Ebooks list page : 7339
- 2017-04-11[PDF] The Baby Bond: The New Science Behind What's Really Important When Caring for Your Baby
- 2012-12-18The Baby Bond: The New Science Behind What's Really Important When Caring for Your Baby (Repost)
- 2010-10-07The Baby Bond
- 2010-09-20The Baby Bond
- 2010-09-18The Baby Bond: The New Science Behind What's Really Important When Caring for Your Baby
- 2010-06-04The Baby Bond: The New Science Behind What's Really Important When Caring for Your Baby
- 2019-05-19A Generation of Sociopaths: How the Baby Boomers Betrayed America
- 2019-05-10The James Bond Bedside Companion
- 2019-04-03The Blood Bond 2010 1080p BluRay H264 AAC RARBG
- 2019-03-27The Futures Bond Basis
- 2019-03-25The James Bond Bedside Companion
- 2019-03-18The Chemical Bond A Fundamental Quantum-Mechanical Picture - Removed
- 2019-01-31The Baby Sleep Book [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-11The Baby Sleep Book [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-11A Dog's Way Home The Heartwarming Story of the Special Bond Between Man and Dog
- 2018-12-28A Dog's Way Home The Heartwarming Story of the Special Bond Between Man and Dog
- 2018-12-13The Baby Whisperer Solves All Your Problems
- 2018-11-15Beyond the Baby Blues Anxiety and Depression During and After Pregnancy
- 2018-10-08The Baby Harvest How virtual babies became the future of terrorist funding and criminal laundering
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.